Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
○ We ask all customers to cooperate in temperature measurement at check-in and when using the restaurant. We will check your body temperature using a non-contact type thermometer. Please note that we may refuse to use the product if a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher is confirmed as a result of temperature measurement. ○ Guests staying at the hotel will be asked to confirm their previous accommodation and physical condition at the time of check-in. If you have fever or coughing symptoms, we may ask you about the symptoms in detail and then contact a health institution. ○ Please wear a mask inside the building. We will hand out masks to customers who request them, so please ask the staff. ○ The elevator in the building is limited to 4 people. ○ If you feel unwell before coming to the museum, please refrain from visiting the museum. ○ If you feel that you are not feeling well after your visit, please contact the staff nearby as soon as possible. -------------------------------------------- [Acquisition of "SAFE GUARD label" issued worldwide to facilities that meet international safety and health standards] Hotel Niwa Tokyo has set the "SAFE GUARD label" issued by the world's largest testing, inspection and certification organization "Bureau Veritas" to facilities that meet international safety and health standards as a hotel in Japan. I got it for the first time. We will continue to review various information and countermeasures regarding the new coronavirus that changes daily, and aim to continue to provide safe and secure services based on the highest standards to our customers, local residents, and employees. I will.
(Notice) Hotel Tokyo in the garden has a "SAFEGUARD" label issued in Japan to facilities that meet the international safety and health standards established by Bureau Veritas, one of the world's largest test/inspection/certification organizations. I got it for the first time as a hotel. ---- (Notice of partial change in breakfast and service content) Thank you for your patronage of Hotel Tokyo in the garden. To prevent the spread of infectious diseases, some services will be changed for the time being. (breakfast) Dining style: We will stop the Japanese and Western buffet and prepare a Western food set menu. (Main dishes can be selected from an omelette, fried egg, French toast, and egg Benedict.) Japanese cuisine rim: It will be suspended for the time being. (lunch) For the time being, some menus will be limited and open. We will stop the dining style buffet corner and change it to offer per person. (dinner) For the time being, some menus will be limited and open. Dining style dinner course is only available for reserved guests. (Please make a reservation by the day before.) (Other) The 3rd-floor workout room will be suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. --- Located in the center of Tokyo. The hotel is surrounded by greenery and the hotel appears a little ahead from the main street. When you get close to the entrance, you will hear the Ogawa stream which is reminiscent to that of an inn. A large lantern will greet you in the lobby. The warmth of the paper lantern will make you feel as if you came back to your second home and the carpet as well. After checking in, follow the lights in the hallway and there is a room where you can spend a day beyond the normal. A soft light permeates from the sliding window and the bedside will be illuminated by Japanese paper lamps. With carpet and not tatami, customers can spend a peaceful modern stay.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(79 reviews)
Hotel Niwa Tokyo
1 Chome-1-16 Kandamisakichō Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō 101-0061 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Grill & Bar Lieu <Hours> Breakfast buffet 6:30am-9:30am / Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm /Teatime 2:00pm-5:30pm / Dinner 5:30pm- 9:30pm / Drinks 10:30pm It is named for water flowing through the hotel courtyard and 'lieu' meaning 'place' in French. Healthy cuisine using fresh vegetables, herbs, and scented olive oil sent directly from farms in the neighboring prefectures. Please enjoy delicious wine in this quiet space filled with greenery. Japanese restaurant Yukuri <Hours> Breakfast 7:00am- 10:00am (Only on weekends and public holidays)/ Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm / Dinner 5:30pm- 9:00pm / Drinks 10:00pm- Yukuri is an old word meaning 'connection to a person.' It was named after a wish to meet people, to connect with one another, to relax. Enjoy the seasonal Japanese-style cuisine made from carefully selected ingredients, such as fresh seafood, from the area. You can also view the garden from the large windows as you dine. *Only dinner will not be served on Sundays.(In the case of consecutive holidays, we will be closed on the last day)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Business corner This space is open 24 hours for exclusive use by our guests. Workout room Try out our treadmill, bike, or cross trainer machines during your stay. Open 6:00am-10:00pm for our guests only. *Please bring your own shoes and workout clothes. Refresh lounge A refreshing lounge where you can see the green sky garden through a window. It is a space for people who want to relax outside the bedroom. Massage chairs, vending machines and coin laundries are also installed in the back.Read moreClose
(Revision of cancellation policy) Our cancellation policy will be revised as follows from the stay on April 1, 2020. After 0:00 three days before the stay date: 20% of the accommodation fee After 0:00 two days before the stay date: 50% of the accommodation fee After 0:00 of the day before the accommodation: 80% of the accommodation fee After 0:00 on the day of accommodation: 100% of accommodation No-show without contact: 100% of accommodation fee Due to system limitations, the cancellation policy until March 31, 2020 will be displayed for reservations made on or after April 1, 2020. So thank you in advance for your understanding.Read moreClose
A Tokyo hotel tax of 100 or 200 yen per person per night will be charged separately. Upon check-in, please show us your credit card, or a deposit will be charged. Pre-school children (0 years old until elementary school enrollment) can be share beds. There are also baby cribs available. (3,600 yen per night, advance reservation required)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Train JR Chuo-Line/Suidoubashi Sta. 3mins walk from east exit. Metro Mita-Line; Suidoubashi Sta. 5mins walk from A1 exit. Metro Hanzoumon-Line/Jinbou-chou Sta. 8mins from A5 exit.
1 Chome-1-16 Kandamisakichō Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō 101-0061
Hotel Metropolitan Edmont
Hotel Grand Palace
Park Hotel Tokyo
Sheraton Miyako Hotel T...
Tokyo Prince Hotel
Dai-Ichi Tokyo Seafort
NOHGA HOTEL UENO TOKYO
Hotel Trusty Premier Ni...
Hotel Azabu Ten
Tokyo Bay Shiomi Prince...
sequence MIYASHITA PARK