Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Hotel Nagara no Sato offers spacious and quiet rooms for extraordinary moments. You can spend time unleashed from daily life in the spacious guest room while looking out at the magnificent Nagara River. For dinner, enjoy the Japanese kaiseki, the chef's specialty, in a private room or at a table while viewing the Japanese garden. Please enjoy a little luxury to feel the seasons. * Hotel Harmony Terrace was renamed "Hotel Nagara no Sato" on February 10, 2020.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(27 reviews)
Hotel Nagaragawa no Sato
537-3 Higashiyama, Nagarashidami, Gifu-shi, Gifu [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Japanese cuisine Shofuan Business hours 11:30-14:30 (last entry 13:00) 17:00~21:30 (Last entry 20:00) A green Japanese garden outside the window. You can enjoy authentic multi-course kaiseki cuisine while feeling the scenery in the sight. By visiting twice or three times, you can fully enjoy the seasonal taste and natural scenery.Read moreClose
Main building top floor (the eighth floor) large public bath Hours of Use 15: 00-24: 00 Next morning 6: 00-10: 00 While looking at Mt. Kinka and Nagara River changing their expressions as time passes. Please spend a relaxing time in our spacious hot spring bath.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Petite Almonie Opening hours 10:00 to 20:00 (last order 19:30) Soft sunshine enters from the window, an open space spreads, and a relaxed time flows. Enjoy a little special every day, different from usual, in Terrasse, a little away from the city. (Currently, only drinks are available. Please note in advance.)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Hotel fee Consumption tax and service charges are included. Check out time Main Building 10:00 New Building 11:00 Curfew We will lock the front entrance when it is 24:00 on crime prevention. If you are returning after 24:00, please contact us once.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[Arriving by Train] From Bullet train, Gifu-Hashima Station, approximately 45 minutes by car Nagoya -
537-3 Higashiyama, Nagarashidami, Gifu-shi, Gifu