- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nakaizu (Izunagaoka・Shuzenji・Amagiyugashima)
- RYOKAN SHOHEISO
京風料亭旅館 正平荘 RYOKAN SHOHEISO
- Shizuoka > Izu Nagaoka・Ohito・Yuzan
- Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
・Physical barrier is installed at the front office. ・At the restaurant, social distancing is kept between guests ・In room dining is confirmed with "Room meal confirmation plan". ■ Requests to customers ・Please disinfect with alcohol disinfectant at check-in. ・Temperature check required upon check in. If you have a fever over 37.5℃ or not feeling well, we may deny your stay. We highly recommend you to take a temperature check prior to your arrival. ・Valet service is temporarily suspended from the viewpoint of infection prevention. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Kyofu Ryotei Ryokan As the name suggests, Shoheiso is a hotel where you can enjoy your whole meal with our head chef and certified Japanese cuisine master. We take great pride in his delicious dishes that bring out the flavor in all his ingredients. No wonder many guests are fascinated by his cooking. Our inn provides hot springs from Kona that has been supplying the area since the Heian period, over 1,000 years ago. It is beneficial for easing joint pain and muscles as well as improving healthy skin. You will be able to relax both mentally and physically in our outdoor bath made of 2,000 year old cypress wood surrounded by greenery. In Shoheiso, our theme is 'a truly relaxing inn.' Enjoy our hospitality without worrying about time. Check out is at 12:00pm and there is no fixed time for breakfast. Rest well on our Tempur pillows and mattress. Be free from daily stress and spend your time doing what you like.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(7 reviews)
256 Kona, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
・Big public baths Natural hot spring water of Kona, Izu Nagaoka, is known to ease joint pain and muscle aches as well as promote healthy skin. Soaking in the indoor and outdoor baths built from 2000 old cypress trees, guests are able to relax as they take in the greenery that surrounds them. The public baths, "Fuji Kobai no Yu"(red plum blossoms) and "Fuji hakubai no Yu" (white plum blossoms), are switched between the men's side and the ladies side depending on the time. ・An open air bath designed by IDEE (Furniture shop and interior design) Its emphasis on solid straight lines creates a contemporary feeling. It is said that fresh negative ions can be felt from a bathtub with a large amount of charcoal mixed in the walls and mortar of Kyoto Kitayama cedar.Read moreClose
Other facility information
As of February 1, 2019 [Nakaizu cooking lodging Shinpisou] will be renewed. We are currently preparing for renewal. We will update the information as soon as details are decided, but if you are considering a stay after February 1st (Friday), please note that photos may no longer be representative. Also, all the rooms have been furnished with new beds!Read moreClose
· Amenities by L'Occitane · All rooms equipped with Tempur-Mattress · Pillow · In the center of the premises, there is a Japanese garden where Japanese seasons can be viewed. · There is a fine impression of the ancient Japanese cypress tree of 2000 years old and an outdoor bath surrounded by greenery · Parking lot (free) As of February 1, 2019 [Nakaizu cooking lodging Shinpisou] will be renewed. We are currently preparing for renewal. We will update the information as soon as details are decided, but if you are considering a stay after February 1st (Friday), if you are sitting in a different photo currently on sale Also thank you for your understanding. ★ Breaking news ★ We decided to prepare bedding for all rooms in bed in the new building.Read moreClose
The hot spring tax(150yen) is not included.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
To Izu Nagaoka station:
About 1 hour from Tokyo to Mishima, 1 hour 50 minutes from Nagoya to Mishima Approximately 20 minutes by Izuka-Nagaoka from Izu-Hakone Railway (Shuzenji line) Tokyo ~ Izu Nagaoka about 2 hours From Izu Nagaoka station: About 7 minutes by taxi Get off at Bus Nagaoka General Hall, 1 minute on foot Transportation service: Friday, February 1 (Friday) We will start a pick-up service for guests to and from the nearest station [Izu Nagaoka station]. Reservations are required so please make preparations ahead of time. Please note that if you have a reservation at the same time, we will as you to carpool with other guests. *Regarding pickup times, the arrival time to Izu Nagaoka station will be from 14:30 to 17:30. Reservation Deadlines: For e-mail - until the day before your stay For telephone calls - Can be same day
256 Kona, Izunokuni-shi, Shizuoka
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.