Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
At check-in, all customers are measured for body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may be asked to refrain from staying.
A resort in the old capital located downtown. The ultimate of compact luxury conceived by a Kyoto publishing company is here for you. The rooms are limited to 12 rooms. We produce a pleasant stay by listening to our staying guests needs and providing a distance that is neither too attached or detached. The information of Kyoto cultivated by news coverage is the strength of a publishing company. The concierge and publishing company Leaf coordinates details to create a high-quality trip for you. From the entrance lobby, the details of the room, right down to the cooking equipment and breakfast, there's plenty facilities that feel packed with Kyoto traditional designs. To heighten your trip's quality there is also a lounge space to polish your sense and knowledge. Besides publishing, modern crafts, antique cutlery, and other items may also be purchased. We hope you make sure to enjoy breathing in the essence of the city. Experience the everyday of Kyoto that is extraordinary. Go on a fine trip that can only be experienced here.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(8 reviews)
Villa Sanjo Muromachi KYOTO
375 Ennogyojya-cho,Sanjo Muromachi, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8174 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
・Soap: Kyoto Shabonya × Daitoshingu ※100% all natural handmade soap ・Bath products: Kyoto Shabonya ※Villa Sanjo Muromachi, Kyoto original blend (mushroom, lavender, mint, yuzu peel extract) ・Shampoo-like products: TamanohadaRead moreClose
Other facility information
Japanese breakfast available *must register for breakfast by 17:00, ¥3,000/person (tax and service fee included)Read moreClose
・1st floor artwork: Yui Higashibata ※Lacquerware ・Front desk furniture/artwork: Itoko ※Silk glass ・Interior decoration (hand towels): Eirakuya ・Exhibition space: publications and goods for sale are available. ・Lounge space: a place that touches on Kyoto culture with things such as library, goods for sale, and cultural experiences. ・Front desk hours of operation: 6:00am~3:00am next dayRead moreClose
・Children under 6 years old may share beds. ・One adult per child. ・After October 1st, 2018, Kyoto city accommodation tax will be added separately.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【Travel by train】 ・From Subway Karasuma line/Tozai line Karasuma Oike Station Exit 3-2: 5 minutes walking ・From Subway Karasuma line/Tozai line Karasuma Oike Station Exit 6: 3 minutes walking ・From Subway Karasuma line Shijo Station or Hankyu Kyoto line Karasuma Station Exit 22: 10 minutes walking 【Travel by plane】 ・Kansai International Airport -
- Kyoto Station - - Karasuma Oike Station - - Villa Sanjo Muromachi, Kyoto (approx. 1 hour 30 minutes)
375 Ennogyojya-cho,Sanjo Muromachi, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8174
Iori Machiya Stay
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyo...
Hotel Monterey Kyoto
Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi
The Royal Park Hotel Ky...
nol kyoto sanjo
sequence KYOTO GOJO
The Gate Hotel Kyoto Ta...