- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Yamagata (Atsumi・Kaminoyama・Shonai・Ginzan)
- Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan
かみのやま温泉 葉山舘 Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan
- Yamagata > Kamiyama
- Kaminoyama Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, we may report to public health center and follow the instructions.
Hayamakan is situated on a hill overlooking Mount Zaō. It's a stylish modern Japanese styled inn. As you pass through the entrance you can view the greenery of the courtyard from the lounge. Enjoy the elegant Japanese garden while you unwind. Each of the 3 room types have their own individual design. All rooms come with a bath that has 100% natural spring water that comes from the source. Feel the openness of the space from your bath with a view to the foot bath on the terrace. The gentle, velvety water is sure to soothe your mind and body. Dinner includes seasonal local produce and Yamagata beef, interweaving Yamagata's four seasons and true artisan skills. We also have a variety of Kamiyama wine to pair with your meal. Come spend your time relaxing in a place where nostalgic Japanese culture and modern sensibilities blend together.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(48 reviews)
Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan
5-10, Hayama, Kaminoyama City, Yamagata 999-3242 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
All 32 rooms come with a bath that has 100% natural spring water that comes from the source.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Designated as a registered tangible cultural property, Mokichi Saitō's former ryokan Yamashiroya is now open as a restaurant centered around prefectural wine.(closed every Tuesday and Wednesday)Read moreClose
・Please let us know if you have any food allergies. We will make every effort to accommodate dietary restrictions; however, there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all food intolerances/special diets. ・Please let us know how you plan on getting to the hotel. If you are take the JR, we offer a shuttle service from Kaminoyama Onsen Station. We ask that you tell us your arrival time in advance. We can pick you up on the day of your arrival, however you may have to wait up to 15 minutes.Read moreClose
Suiyotei can accommodate children junior high school age and up.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【By train】 Tokyo Station -
- JR Kaminoyama Onsen Station - - Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan JR Sendai Station - - JR Yamagata Station - - JR Kaminoyama Onsen Station - - Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan 【By bus】 In front of Sendai Station - - Takamatsubayama bus stop (last stop) - - Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan [When coming by airplane] Yamagata Airport - - JR Yamagata Station - - JR Kaminoyama Onsen Station - Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan Sendai Airport - - JR Yamagata Station - - Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan
5-10, Hayama, Kaminoyama City, Yamagata 999-3242
Hohoemino Kuyufu Tsuruy...
Hotel Castle Yamagata
Yamagata Kokusai Hotel
Richmond Hotel Yamagata...