- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Ginza・Nihonbashi・Tokyo Station Area
- Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station
コートヤード・バイ・マリオット 東京ステーション Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station
- Tokyo > Tokyo ・ Kanda ・ Nihonbashi
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station is a refreshingly stylish hotel designed for comfort. Only a 4 minute walk to Tokyo Station, the front door of Tokyo, and walking distance to Ginza. It is located in one of the most favorable locations in the city center. Made up of 150 rooms, a lounge, a restaurant, a cafe, a workout gym, and a conference room, its functional and attractive facilities makes it convenient for overseas business and sightseeing. The guest rooms are apartment-like in their unique concept. The interior design represents a life style of tranquility. Our restaurant, Lavarock, faces the main street and has a playful atmosphere with a European station motif. Enjoy grilled dishes with a large selection of wine. For a more sophisticated atmosphere, head to the library bar. This room is lined with visual books and artwork ordered from overseas. Enjoy a stylish but comfortable stay.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station
2-1-3 Kyobashi, Chuou-ku, Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
* Breakfast content has been changed as follows to prevent transmission of the new coronavirus (until March 31 (Tue)) Canceled all buffet dishes served at Dining & Bar Lavaloque on the first floor. Breakfast buffet served American or Japanese breakfast. Dining & Bar Lava Rock This playful interior space was designed in the motif of a European railway station and offers bistro cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For dinner enjoy dishes grilled to juicy perfection with a special grill, which our restaurant is named after, along with a selection of wines. Cafe & Bakery Jijiko The natural wood used in the space adds warmth to the interior. We bake various items here and offer a drink menu which includes coffee. You can enjoy high-quality fragrant espressos made by our La Marzocco espresso machine. Library bar Our new public space challenges the idea of a conventional hotel lobby. The interior concept is a shared lounge similar to that of an apartment where you can invite your guests. A home away from home, this room is lined with visual books and artwork ordered from overseas. There are large table seats and sofas available so guests can find a place that suits them. We also provide internet and electrical outlets as well as drinks and snacks at check-in and at the concierge service counter. *Guests can enjoy complimentary coffee.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
* We are very sorry to prevent the infection of the new coronavirus, but the “Fitness Room” on the 3rd floor has been closed (until March 31 (Tue)). Fitness room There is a fitness room with running machines and bikes, and guests can use it 24 hours free of charge.Read moreClose
In light of the spread of designated coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-19), we have placed the highest priority on ensuring the safety of our customers and employees, as well as on hygiene management and preventive measures, and have taken the following measures. (Scheduled until March 31) (1) Infection prevention measures for employees 1． Alcohol disinfection of hands and gargle and fingers when entering the building, temperature measurement and health check before work Wear a mask to prevent infection (2) Infection prevention measures for customers (request) Notice for new coronavirus infection posted in the hall Alcohol for customer's hand rubbing is installed in the hall Focusing on the prevention of infection damage and the safety of customers and employees, we will continue to implement measures such as extending the implementation period and adding items according to the situation, based on the policies of the government and the facility. We will notify you when this happens.Read moreClose
A Tokyo accommodation tax will be charged separately from the accommodation plan fee. Due to power outage / closed due to statutory inspection on May 24, accommodation is not accepted. In addition, we will guide you to shorten the operation of restaurants and other facilities inside the building. Business hours of each facility due to a power outage from May 24 (Sun) to May 25 (Mon) * All accommodation will be closed on Sunday, May 24. (Restaurant) Dining & Bar Lavaroc May 24 (Sun) 6: 30-10: 00 (planned) Cafe & Bakery GGCo. May 24 (Sun) regular holidayRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【Train】 · 4 minute walk from JR Tokyo Station Yaesu South entrance · 1 minute walk from Kyobashi Station exit 7 by Tokyo Metro Ginza Line · 5 minute walk from Nihonbashi Station exit B3 by Tokyo Metro Ginza Line · Tozai Line / Toei Asakusa Line · 4 minute walk from Takaracho Station exit A5 by Toei Asakusa Line · 5 minute walk from Ginza 1 Chome Station exit 7 by Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line 【Airplane】 · About 25 minutes from Haneda Airport to Takaracho Station by Toei Asakusa Line · About 53 minutes from Narita Airport to Tokyo Station by Narita Express
2-1-3 Kyobashi, Chuou-ku, Tokyo
Hotel Monterey Hanzomon
Hotel Amanek Ginza East
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Ginza
Tosei Hotel Cocone Kanda
IMANO TOKYO GINZA HOSTEL
Nishitetsu Inn Nihombashi
Myoujin-no-Yu Dormy Inn...
Hotel Villa Fontaine To...
Hotel Villa Fontaine To...
Hotel Nihonbashi Saibo
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihom...