- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- TDR・Maihama・Urayasu・Makuhari・Chiba city
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Prana Tokyo Bay
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
A perfect spot to spend a day of fun at Tokyo Disneyland ‒ a free shuttle bus will take you there in only 15 minutes. Mitsui Garden PRANA Tokyo Bay is an authorized partner of Tokyo Disney Resort. In the newly renovated hall, which was renovated in 2015, it has an atmosphere of a resort and caters towards families. For families with children to have a fun and enjoyable stay, rooms with 30 square meters are available. The exclusive outlook public bath located on the top floor has an ocean view. At the resturant with a theme of a paradise tropical island, enjoy a buffet where you can decided what you want to eat. Have a splendid time with your family and friends at Tokyo Disneyland! Come to Mitsui Garden PRANA Tokyo Bay.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(106 reviews)
Mitsui Garden Hotel Prana Tokyo Bay
6-2-1 Akemi, Urayasu city, Chiba 279-0014 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant Prana Style <Business hours> Morning: 06: 30-10: 30 (L / O: 9:30) Dinner weekdays: 19: 00-21: 00 (L / O: 20:30) Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 17: 30-21: 00 (L / O: 20:30) Dinner: 21: 30-23: 30 (L / O: 23: 00) Price: Morning buffet / Adult 1930 yen Elementary school student 1760 yen Infant (4 years old-) 500 yen Dinner Buffet / Weekdays: Adults 2530 yen Elementary school students 1760 yen Infants (4 years old-) 800 yen / Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: Adults 3040 yen Elementary school students 1960 yen Infants (4 years old-) 980 yen Supper buffet / Adult 1230 yen Elementary school student 800 yen Infant (4 years old-) 500 yenRead moreClose
Observatory large communal bath <Business Hours> 05: 00-09: 00/18: 00-25: 00 Large communal bath on the top floor of the hotel. You can relax and heal your tiredness in the ocean view bathtub. It is now available from the morning of the day of stay. At the front desk, a bath towel + towel set will be rented for 200 yen per person. It is also recommended for those who arrive early in the morning with temporary check-in. * Children using diapers and customers with tattoos are not allowed to take a bath. * Available only to guests. * Currently, we are not open during the morning hours to prevent infectious diseases.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Notice of parking fee revision: From Thursday, May 7, 2020, the parking lot price for the first night will be revised from 1,300 yen to 1,500 yen.Read moreClose
Shuttle bus Tokyo Disneyland® Bus Terminal, boarding platform 6 Tokyo Disneyland® Bus Terminal, boarding platform 8 About 15 minutes each way Please confirm the destination, boarding platform, and time scheduleRead moreClose
Taxes and fees are included in this planRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By Train Maihama Station of JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line. 15 min by shuttle bus (free) from Tokyo Disneyland®, Terminal 6 Shin-urayasu station of JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line. Take Bus No.3 or Bus 23 from the South Exit Bus Terminal of Shin-urayasu Station. 10 min by bus to Sogo Koen. 3 minutes on foot from Mitsui Garden Hotel Bus Stop From Tokyo station of JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line. 17 min on JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line (Rapid) From Shinkiba Station of Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.Transfer to JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line, 9 min From Hatchobori Station of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line. Transfer to JR Keiyo Line/Musashino Line, 16 min
6-2-1 Akemi, Urayasu city, Chiba 279-0014
La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay
Mystays Shin-Urayasu Co...
Hiyori Hotel Maihama
Hennna Hotel Maihama To...
Hotel Mystays Maihama
Comfort Suites Tokyo Bay
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay
Niceinn Hotel Maihama T...