- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Tokyo
セルリアンタワー東急ホテル Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyo > Shibuya・Meguro・Setagaya
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
～For your peace of mind～ At Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, we consider the health and safety of our customers and hotel employees as our highest priority. In prevention of the spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, we have implemented new cleaning and disinfecting standards. [Measures taken by the hotel] (Whole hotel) In public spaces inside the hotel, we have increased the number of times of disinfection at high contact surfaces, and we have installed disinfectant solutions for customers at multiple locations. (Inside the guest room) We provide a sanitary guest room space by thoroughly disinfecting areas in the guest room that are frequently touched by customers and performing ventilation by air conditioning in the guest room. [Measures for our employees] Face covering, hands disinfections, frequent hand washing and gargling are required. Temperature and physical condition check before work [Request to customers] Temperature check required when entering the building. (Customers with fever or are not feeling well may refrain from using the facility.) Please wear a mask, disinfect your fingers, and keep social distance with other guests. Upon checkin, we will confirm your previous destination. If you are visiting more than one person, please cooperate with the check-in and check-out to one representative. Please be sure to tell us if you feel unwell while using the facility. *Some of the business contents of the facility have been changed. Please check the official website for details.
"Choice, Tradition, Creation" made known through the capital city: Since its beginning in May of 2001, it has been interpreting culture through a modern perspective. It recreates it into a new shape that creates the atmosphere of this hotel. 5 minutes walk from Shibuya is this location which will allow you to enjoy all Tokyo has to offer from a great location. The rooms more for resting are those designed in a "Simple and Modern" fashion. However there is also something to be said for the view from all rooms above 19 stories. Surely the view will be something beyond your imagination. The restaurants and bars here are well done as well. Where the restaurants are gathered smells delicious. You are able to choose what you want based on your likes and dislikes and mood for the day. There are also entertainment facilities. There is a jazz club and a "Noh" club. You can enjoy traditional Japanese arts in the center of Shibuya. The high quality of the environment here makes one forget all the bustling of the city. In addition the staff is very friendly to their guest and will make sure you feel at home. *Some of the business contents of the facility have been changed. Please check the official website for details.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(21 reviews)
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Tokyo
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Provence cuisine "Cucano" (40th floor) The chef will confidently offer Provence cuisine using seasonal ingredients and weaving with traditional techniques and innovative ideas. Teppan-yaki Sakura -SAKURA- (2nd floor) A gastronomic space for adults that extends beyond the approach that imaged the Japanese garden "Kanzaniwa". Consistent with sushi (2nd floor) A genuine technique that inherits Edomae sushi, which is timeless. Kanedanaka grass (2nd floor) A Japanese restaurant at Shibuya Cerulean Tower that follows the tradition of the long-established restaurant "Kanetanaka". Please enjoy a number of gems prepared by cooking seasonal ingredients with reliable techniques. Chinese food "szechwan restaurant Chen" (2nd floor) It is a Chinese restaurant named after the owner chef Chen Kenichi. Garden Kitchen "Caramelo" (1st floor) Regardless of the genre, we offer a selection of authentic menus from around the world with the theme of "feel free to enjoy delicious food at any time." Towers Bar "Bellovisto" (40th floor) We will entertain you with world-famous sake and seasonal side dishes while gazing at the beautifully changing look of the city. Cigar bar "R261 CIGAR & ROCK" (2nd floor) Delicious sake, the aroma of cigars, the sound of melting ice ... SHIBUYA night culture center where rock music plays like a scene from a movie and highly sensitive adults gather. Jazz club "JZ Brat SOUND OF TOKYO" (2nd floor) Mainly live jazz music, you can enjoy high quality food and a rich drink menu. Garden Lounge "Zabou" (1st floor) A lounge overlooking the "Kanzaba" garden, which shows various expressions in each of the four seasons. Restaurant "Cerulean Tower Kanedanaka" (2nd basement floor) One party a day Sukiya-zukuri is a "nothing to bring". We look forward to seeing you as a group.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Fitness club (3rd floor) *Available only to hotel guests for those over 18 years old. *Available for ¥2,000/day, excluding tax. Notice of pool area maintenance in fitness club: The pool area in the fitness club will be closed for 4 days from Tuesday, January 5th to Friday, January 8th, 2021. Kaju Raja Esthetic Salon (3rd floor) Poppins Kids Room (3rd floor) Teeth Care Salon Teeth Art (3rd floor) Tokyu Vacations Customer Salon in Cerulean Tower (1st floor) Cerulean Tower Isea Clinic (1st floor) Florist Hibiya Kadan (1st floor) Photo Studio Sato Photo (B1 floor) Costume salon TAKAMI BRIDAL (B1 floor) Yamano Day Spa & Beauty Aiko Yamano Beauty Salon (B1 floor)Read moreClose
* Some of the business contents of the facilities in the facility have been changed. Please check the official website for details. For guests staying on the executive floor: In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we will change the business contents as follows for the time being. We appreciate your understanding. Executive lounge Business hours will be shortened from 8:00 to 20:00. 8: 00-10: 30 Breakfast 10: 30-14: 00 Tea time 14: 00-16: 00 Afternoon tea 17: 00-20: 00 Cocktail time We will suspend the serving of food in buffet style. In addition, some menu contents will be changed. Fitness club Business hours will be shortened from 9:00 to 21:00. (Last reception 20:00) We will stop using the sauna and massage chairs.Read moreClose
* We will keep a deposit at check-in. * Tokyo accommodation tax will be charged separately at the hotel front desk. (Not included in the displayed price) <For guests staying on the executive floor> The Executive Lounge on the 35th floor is for customers over 13 years old. Notice of self-inspection of electrical equipment (power outage work): Wednesday, January 6, 2021, from 10:30 to 15:40 * Check-in time is from 4 pm. January 17th (Sun) to 18th (Mon), 2021 23: 30-05: 40 * If you have any questions, please contact the hotel.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(Train) From Tokyo Station：25 minutes by JR Yamanote Line (Outer tracks) Shinagawa Station：12 minutes on the JR Yamanote Line(Outer tracks) Narita Airport: 90 minutes by Narita Express (Bus) Narita Express: 85 minutes
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku
The Westin Tokyo
Keio Plaza Hotel
Hotel New Otani Garden ...
Oakwood Premier Tokyo
Ascott Marunouchi Tokyo
Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
HOTEL THE CELESTINE TOK...
Hotel Allamanda Aoyama
Grand Prince Hotel New ...
Hotel Ryumeikan Ochanom...
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
The Blossom Hibiya