- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- The Ritz-Carlton Osaka
ザ・リッツ・カールトン大阪 The Ritz-Carlton Osaka
- Osaka > Umeda ・ Nakanoshima ・ Fukushima ・ Tenma
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
At The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka, we consider the health and safety of our guests and employees to be paramount. The following measures are taken in the hotel so that you can continue to use the hotel with peace of mind. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. [Implementation of temperature measurement] We ask our customers to cooperate with the temperature measurement when checking in or entering the restaurant. Please refrain from using if you have a fever above 37.5℃ or if you are not feeling well. [Installation of alcohol disinfectant] We are striving to maintain a safe and secure environment by installing antiseptic solutions in the lobby, restaurants, banquet halls, hotel shops, restrooms, etc. Thank you for your cooperation of everybody. [Strengthening of regular disinfection] We properly disinfect alcohol such as door handles, doors, chairs, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, toilet doors, etc. that are frequently touched by customers. [Installation of acrylic board] For the purpose of preventing splash infection, acrylic panels are installed at the front desk and accounting windows of restaurants. [At the time of payment] We will use the cash tray for payment. [Room cleaning] When cleaning the guest rooms, the staff wears disposable gloves and thoroughly disinfects alcohol, such as electric switches, door handles, telephones, faucets, remote controls, etc. [Electronic menu] You can view the restaurant menu by scanning the QR code with your smartphone. Layout that avoids three-dimensional Adequate ventilation using air conditioning equipment in the venue and opening of venue doors and corridor windows as much as possible. [Efforts to prevent infection by employees] 1. Wearing a mask while attending and attending work We distribute masks to our employees and require them to wear them when they leave and work. 2. Physical condition check at work We thoroughly check the body temperature and disinfect the hands using the employee's mouth. Employees who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher and who are not in good physical condition are waiting at home until their symptoms are resolved. 3. Encourage hand washing and install alcohol disinfectant We encourage employees to wash their hands carefully, and install alcoholic disinfectants everywhere in the office and aisles to make frequent disinfections. 4. Implementation of staggered hours We carry out commuting while avoiding the crowded hours as much as possible to prevent infection.
Based on the traditional Georgian style of 18th century Britain, The Ritz-Carlton Osaka offers a stay a step outside of time. This location first opened for business in 1997, making it the first Ritz-Carlton in Japan. At the Ritz-Carlton you can enjoy heartfelt hospitality, not like a mere hotel but as if you were to be visiting a friend’s home. Paintings and artwork reminiscent of the aristocratic mansions of old decorate the hall. Traditional and luxurious Persian rugs, crystal chandeliers from the Czech Republic, and Italian marble fireplaces create a warm atmosphere. Additionally, the “Hotel within a Hotel” club floor has a great deal to offer patrons with services such as an exclusive concierge and and a lounge with an elegant atmosphere. Enjoy afternoon tea, or the taste of the evening in the in-house bar. Every scene is crafted to yield special memories for all of our guests. You can also enjoy French at “La Baie”, which boasts a Michelin Star. As long as Japanese, and Chinese cuisine. The entrees often reflect the qualities of each season in Japan. Take your time and savor unto your heart’s content. You will certainly experience comfort, satisfaction, and great service when you stay with the Ritz-Carlton - something at the establishments foundation that has endured since the first doors opened. This same cornerstone ethic is alive and well in Osaka, waiting for you. Welcome to a unique, memorable personal experience within this classical space outside of time, full of hearty hospitality and service.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
World class accommodations that create an extraordinary experience by going above and beyond with exceptional services and unique Japanese hospitality.
Overall Rating(120 reviews)
The Ritz-Carlton Osaka
2-5-25 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Enjoy the harmony of seasonal ingredients and the art of taste that fills your five senses. We are waiting for you in 6 spaces with a lot of taste. French cuisine "La Baie" French cuisine "La Baie", which is also the main dining, is listed as one star in the Michelin Guide. As the name of the restaurant means "bay" in French, we use a variety of seafood. Based on traditional French techniques, we offer dishes that are full of chef's originality and that you can enjoy with all five senses. Japanese food "Hanagatami" A 7-meter cypress sushi counter overlooking the Japanese garden, charcoal-grilled charcoal grilled with Bincho charcoal from Wakayama, and a comfortable space surrounded by traditional beauty unique to Japan are an oasis of gastronomy that forgets time. Under the theme of "Osaka's rich food culture," you can enjoy five dishes: sushi, charcoal grill, kaiseki, teppanyaki, and tempura. Chinese food "Komo" You can enjoy original dishes that add modern essence to traditional Cantonese cuisine, along with a wide variety of Chinese teas carefully selected by the tea staff. Italian food "Splendido" A casual and stylish restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in an atmosphere reminiscent of a Tuscan villa with splendid art. Enjoy a fine time with traditional and contemporary dishes and wines. "The Bar" With over 100 types of malt whiskey, 110 types of martini, and a total of 500 types of sake, as well as 30 types of cigars, this space is suitable for a high-quality adult night. "The Lobby Lounge" A lounge with a European-style interior that creates a calm atmosphere. In addition to light meals, you can enjoy a variety of menus such as authentic English afternoon tea and cakes with live music.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
The gym, pool, and jacuzzi are available for guests free of charge. The spa area (private locker, bath and sauna) is also available for 1,100yen per guest. Except for the gym, guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian. Rental swim wear and sweat pants are available. Parking lot Fee: 2,100yen per night for guests Time: 15:00~15:00 next day Capacity: 130 spaces (indoor) Valet Service: Available (5,400yen /consumption tax included)Read moreClose
* Please be sure to read about business hours and content changes of hotel facilities [Breakfast service] Currently, we offer plate service instead of buffet. For breakfast served at Splendido, some menu contents may change and the location may change depending on the congestion situation. [About club lounge service] Check-in and out procedures for guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton Club Level are available at the Club Lounge on the 34th floor from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and at the front desk on the 1st floor at other times. We accept. Food presentation time Breakfast 7:00 a.m. ~ 10:00 a.m. Light meal 11:00 a.m. ~ 1:00 p.m. Afternoon tea 2:00 p.m. ~ 4:30 p.m. Appetizer before dinner 5:00 p.m. ~ 7:30 p.m. Sweets & Cordial 7:30 p.m. ~ 8:30 p.m. [Information on the use of spa & fitness] From November 1st, the fitness center on the 6th floor will be available to guests. We limit the number of people who can use the service during the same time period, so please contact the fitness center when using the service. [Room service business hours] Room service business hours will be changed from 7:00 a.m. To 9:00 p.m. (Last order).Read moreClose
From January 1, 2017, Osaka Prefecture accommodation tax will be added separately. This plan includes a service fee.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
JR Shin-Osaka Station 15 minutes by taxi to the hotel. An alternate way is to take a JR train from the station bound for Sannomiya/Kobe and get off at JR Osaka Station. It is s 7-minute walk from JR Osaka Station's Sakurabashi exit. Pass the Osaka Central Post Office and Herbis Ent buidling. The hotel is located at the west end of Herbis Osaka business and shopping complex. JR Osaka Station It is a 7-minute walk to the hotel from Sakurabashi exit. Pass the Osaka Central Post Office and Herbis Ent buidling. The hotel is located at the west end of Herbis Osaka business and shopping complex.
2-5-25 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka