- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nagano・Ueda・Lake Nojiri・Obuse・Shiga・Nozawa
志賀高原 白い温泉 渓谷の湯 Keikoku-No-Yu
- Nagano > Yudanaka ・ Shibu ・ Shiga Kogen
- Yudanakashibu Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Even in a Japanese-style room, we will prepare a futon before check-in.
Shigakogen overflows with the beauty of nature from season to season. Why not relax in the refreshing air of the forest for a unique experience? There are totally 8 types of rooms that are sure to fit your style. From the old Japanese style to rooms with an open-air bath and a stunning view, we offer a variety of rooms. The sight of the amazing greenery from your window is sure to heal you. There are 2 types of baths: a public bath and an open-air bath. Enjoy the surrounding nature and fresh air as you soak in the gentle sulfur spring water. For dinner try the multi-course kaiseki using local produce such as meat and vegetables from Shinshu. The fresh taste is sure to satisfy. Take a moment for yourself here at Keikoku-no-Yu surrounded by greenery.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(20 reviews)
Nagano, Yamanouchi, Oaza Hirao 7148 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Private dining venue Irorian Has separate rooms (3). A scenic view can be enjoyed from these rooms. Other rooms are also available.Read moreClose
Outdoor hot spring bath This white and turbid sulfur water changes color depending on the day. No enclosures are used to ensure you receive the full effect of bathing in nature. Inner hot water (with jacuzzi) Transparent hot water from a simple thermal hot spring. *he baths use hot spring water straight from natural sources.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Firewood Lounge This space is as homey as your room and has a comfortable sofa and large windows.Read moreClose
15 minutes by car to Jigokudani Yaen-Koen (The park), 40 minutes to the "SORA terrace" on the cloud. In addition to nature, there are lots of attractive spots such as activities! Please fully enjoy the four seasons. About new coronavirus infectious disease measures: In this museum, we will take measures against the new coronavirus infection, We are implementing the following measures for the health and security of our customers and employees. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Alcohol disinfection is installed at the front and various places Employees wearing masks, frequent hand washing, gargling, thorough alcohol disinfection Strengthening sanitizing and cleaning of guest rooms and common areas in the building, regular ventilation Social distance at the front desk, etc. We will prepare the room with the futon laid in advance. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.Read moreClose
Bathing tax (150 yen) is not included. Children are allowed in some rooms for sale. Since there is a risk of freezing in winter, we recommend that you prepare tire chains and arrive before 17:00. Please call us if you arrive late. Some room types cannot accommodate children under 12 years of age. Accommodation with children can be booked in rooms between the face skin, Kashiho Hoshi Kasa Hoshi, Hagi no Ma, and Sugi.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By bus 70 minutes by direct bus from JR Nagano Station. Get off at Shiga Kogenyama station. When using a train From Tokyo: JR Nagano Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen)-> (Nagaden Bus) (Shiga Kogenyama Station) Bus Stop-> This hotel (free pick-up) From Nagoya: Get off at JR Chuo West Line Nagano Station, direct bus 70 minutes-> (Nagaden Bus) (Shiga Kogenyama Station) Bus Stop-> This hotel (free pick-up) * Free shuttle service from Shiga Kogenyama station near the hotel. Please use
Nagano, Yamanouchi, Oaza Hirao 7148
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.