奥日光高原ホテル Okunikko Kogen Hotel
- Tochigi > Oku-Nikko・Chuzenji Lake
- Nikko Yumoto Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
The Okunikko area is deep in the mountains of Nikko city. This popular resort area is cool enough during the summer that air conditioning is unnecessary. Okunikko Kogen Hotel sits in a quiet area near Okunikko and Yuno Lake. The spacious rooms are either Japanese-style or Western-style. Some rooms allow pets, so those traveling with dogs or cats are welcome. The hot spring has milky sulfur water and a 1,200 year old history. With no added water or salt, you can enjoy this naturally cloudy hot water. In open air bath, which is adjusted for light and weather, you can see the emerald green and white water changing color. We serve our hotel's original multi-dish kaisei made with locally grown vegetables. Dishes such as the speckled Kogen beef shabu shabu and pork stew get full marks for taste and volume. You can enjoy the area surrounding the hotel in a variety of ways: trekking in spring and summer, the autumn leaf viewing, and skiiing. Experience the Mother Nature without leaving the charm of Okunikko.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(23 reviews)
Okunikko Kogen Hotel
Tochigi, Nikko, Yumoto 2549-6 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please enjoy the seasonal multi-dish kaiseki made from local ingredients from Nikko city in the Tochigi prefecture. Meals will be served in the main restaurant Shirakaba on the 1st floor or the sub restaurant Yashio.Read moreClose
We have a rare heat exchange system that doesn't add water or salt to the milky white sulfur hot springs. We're also a member of the Tochigi Nigori Hot Spring Association. You can relax from a long day in the large public bath Kogen no yu or the medium sized Men's and Ladies public baths.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Pets are welcome to stay in certain rooms. Since we aren't a pet hotel, a few conditions apply. All four designated pet rooms are by reservation only.Read moreClose
You can enjoy the area surrounding the hotel in a variety of ways: trekking in spring and summer, the autumn leaf viewing, and skiiing. ※ Free shuttle bus (advance reservation required) JR · Tobu Nikko Station ～ Okunikko Kogen Hotel runs by reservations.Read moreClose
※ There are no convenience stores or shops in the vicinity. Please prepare what you need at Iroha Saka beforehand. ※ In the winter season studless tires are required. Also, because Konsei Road closes during winter, it is not possible to come from Gumma / Numata.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【Asakusa Station】 Tobu Limited Express(about 110 minutes) → Tobu Nikko Station 【Shinjuku Station】 JR Utsunomiya Line · Tobu Nikko Line (about 120 minutes) → Tobu Nikko Station 【Tokyo Station】 Tohoku Shinkansen (about 50 minutes) = Utsunomiya = JR Nikko Line → JR Nikko Station ※ Tobu Bus from each Nikko station (about 90 minutes) → Yumoto Onsen = 5 minute walk
Tochigi, Nikko, Yumoto 2549-6
Okunikko Konishi Hotel
Nanpeidai Onsen Hotel
Hotel Mystays Utsunomiya
Pet Accomodation Kinuga...
Shiobara onsen Yumori T...
Hotel View Palace
Hotel Forest Hills