Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Regina Resort Kyu Karuizawa welcomes our hotel guests with the concept above. All of the 26 guestrooms are mixed in with the nature of Karuizawa and are spacious and stylish. The private dog run made with wood chips makes the hotel a perfect place to spend time with your pet dog. Please enjoy your time while feeling the comfortable breeze of Karuizawa. Enjoy some authentic Japanese style full course which brings out the traits of the seasonal ingredients, cooked by a chef that originated by one of the long-established restaurants in Akasaka. Please enjoy the food with some wine of Japanese Sake from the Shinshu Area that is selected by our Sommelier. Give yourself and your pet dog a little reward!
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(35 reviews)
Regina Resort Kyu Karuizawa
1323-510, Karuizawa, Karuizawa-Cho, Kitasaku District, Nagano [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please enjoy the authentic Japanese style full course that brings out the traits of the seasonal ingredients that is cooked by a chef that originated from an a long established store in Akasaka with Japanese Sake or Wine that is selected by our Sommelier.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Dog Run Dog run with Japanese cypress, that can be seen from the large window of the lounge. (Shared with all types of dogs)Read moreClose
Pet dog Mini Event (Held everyday, free admission) There is a mini-event every day from 17:00 that you can enjoy with your pet dog.Read moreClose
*If you would like to stay with your pet dog, please let us know the dog breed and number in the comment area. In addition, if you would like to use the birthday privilege service, please let us know that it is a "Birthday Vacation for your pet dog". (Privilege Service) Only for pet dogs with their birthdays in the month they will be staying. If you do not know your pet dogs birthday, we accept celebrations for when your pet dog joined your family.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(From Tokyo Area by Shinkansen) Hokuriku Shinkansen (To Nagano/Kanazawa) -> Karuizawa Station -> (Free Shuttle Service) -> Regina Resort Kyu Karuizawa Approx. 1hr and half (From Nagoya Area by Shinkansen) Tokaido Shinaksnen (To Tokyo) -> Hokuriku Shinkansen (To Nagano/Kanazawa) -> Karuizawa Station -> (Free Shuttle Service) -> Regina Resort Kyu Karuizawa Approx. 3hrs *There are some Shinkansens that do not stop at Karuizawa Station. Please be careful.
1323-510, Karuizawa, Karuizawa-Cho, Kitasaku District, Nagano