日本の宿 のと楽 Notoraku
- Ishikawa > Wakura・Nanao
- Wakura Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
"Notoraku" is a Ryokan located on Noto-hanto Peninsula National Park with a view of Nanao-wan where you can enjoy a laid back holiday. Once you step into the building, an extraordinary and open entrance and lobby will welcome our hotel guests. Enjoy some tea after checking in with the view of Nanao-Wan behind you. There are a variety of rooms like, rooms with jacuzzi, rooms with outdoor spas or rooms with a terrace. Please make yourself comfortable in these private special rooms while feeling the breeze of the sea and looking out at the beautiful scenery. One of the best parts of your stay will be the meals served full with traits of Noto. Please enjoy the Japanese Western Buffet cooked with local ingredients and the homemade creative cuisine full course cooked with carefully picked out ingredients. Please spend laid back time during your stay away from the noise of the city.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(21 reviews)
1-14 Ishizakimachi Kashima, Nanao, Ishikawa Prefecture 926-0171 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dinner "Saryo Yoimachi" Enjoy the exceptionally fine fulll course while being surrounded by the Japanese style garden that changes thorough out the yar. Please enjoy your meal cooked with local seasonal ingredients either at the table seat or the kotatsu built into the floor. Breakfast "Restaurant Maisen" There are seats also available at the terrace connected o the garden. Enjoy the breakfast buffet that is served at this luxurious restaurant, the perfect way to spend your morning on a laid back vacation.Read moreClose
The hot springs of Wakura Onsen are known to have the features: bactericidal effect, humidifying effect and skin beauty effect. Spend a luxurious time in the onsen while looking out of at the Nanao-Wan that changes little by little as the time passes, an experience you can only have in Japan. (Public Bath) Men 1F "Norari-yu" Women 2F "Kurari-yu" (Outdoor Spa) 2 spas each in both of the public baths (men and women) (Bed Bath) 1 per public bath (men and women) (Sauna) 1 Hot and Cold Sauna per public bath (men and women) (Open Hours) 5:00-24:00Read moreClose
Other facility information
Beauty Massage (Annex Hotel Noto Club 1F) (Menu) Aroma Massage, ReflexologyRead moreClose
* The open-air bath in the Noto Raku Main Building and the garden Notoya bath "Stella" will be closed for maintenance from September 1st to September 30th. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please understand.Read moreClose
Bathing tax of 150 yen is not included. Please let us know your form of transport. There are no non-smoking rooms. We will deodorize the rooms if you wish. Please ask the reception for more help. Please be aware that you will not be able to combine multiple discounts.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(From Tokyo)Approx. 3.5hrs Tokyo Station->Kanazawa Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen) -> Wakura Onsen Station (Nanao-Line) Haneda Airport->Noto Satoyama Airport (approx. 60 mins) -> Furusato Taxi (Reservations required) 45 mins. (From Kansai Area) Osaka Station->Wakura Onsen Station (Hokuriku Main Line->Nanao Line Thunderbird) We will pick you up at Wakura Onsen at your approximate time of arrival if you are coming by Express Trains. If you are coming by the normal trains, please let us know your time of arrival just in case.
1-14 Ishizakimachi Kashima, Nanao, Ishikawa Prefecture 926-0171
Ichirino Kogen Hotel Roan
Hotel Intergate Kanazawa
Yuwaku hot spring Kanaya