- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Higashi Izu (Inatori・Imaihama・ Kawazu・Atagawa)
- Yubana Mankai
二人の湯宿 湯花満開 Yubana Mankai
- Shizuoka > Okawa・Kitagawa・Atsukawa
- Atagawa Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Atagawa, Izu is famous for it’s hot spring. This is a hot spring hotel, Yubana Mankai, where your heart and body will be warmed. Enjoy the private hot spring source which is within in the area, in all of the baths. There are 3 private open air baths of natural hot spring and 3 private baths. Please enjoy a relaxing time with your family and loved ones with these 6 private hot springs. The Takeno-ma is a Japanese restaurant where the paper covered lamps lightens the area. There are fresh blessings of the sea exclusive of Izu. Please savor the taste of the sea in the calming atmosphere. For those who want to spend a special time, dinner in the room of the cocoon suite, which is a relaxing guest room is recommended. For the dinner of the spacious ocean view room with the open air bath, enjoy at Takeno-ma. A place which feels familiar even for your first time. Why not spend time out of the ordinary in such hotel?
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(16 reviews)
987-1 Naramoto, Higashi Izucho, Kamogun, Shizuoka prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The breakfast and dinner for the rooms with an open air bath will be served at the restaurant "Takenoma" The breakfast and dinner for the cocoon suite will be served in the room.Read moreClose
There are 3 private open-air baths, 3 private baths. 6 private hot springs in total. All are natural hot spring. ※The 6 private hot springs may be used without reservation, free of charge. ※There is no big public bathRead moreClose
Other facility information
Aroma therapy spa room(will open soon) ※reception of reservations availableRead moreClose
July 13th, 2018. The nostalgic Ichiryukaku has opened renewed to Yubana Mankai.Read moreClose
The last starting time for dinner is 18:30. Breakfast will be from 08:00.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo direction: Other than car/transfer at Atami of the JR Tokaido line, and get off at Izu Atagawa Onsen station of Izu-Kyu Line, 5 minutes walk Nagoya: Other than car/Transfer at Atami station by Shinkansen, and get off at Izu Atagawa Onsen station Izu-Kyu Line, 5 minutes walk
987-1 Naramoto, Higashi Izucho, Kamogun, Shizuoka prefecture
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.