- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nakaizu (Izunagaoka・Shuzenji・Amagiyugashima)
- Izu Nagaoka-Onsen Hotel Kona Besso
離れ家の湯宿 古奈別荘 Izu Nagaoka-Onsen Hotel Kona Besso
- Shizuoka > Izu Nagaoka・Ohito・Yuzan
- Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
At check-in, we will measure the temperature of the customer and verify the identity of the customer. *Please bring a certificate to verify your identity. If you feel unwell during your stay, please contact the front desk. After confirming the symptoms, if necessary, we will respond according to the instructions of the public health center. Please disinfect, wash your hands, gargle and wear a mask outside the guest room. (If you forget your mask, we will prepare it so please let us know.)
This villa stands at the foot of Gengi mountain surrounded by beautiful bamboo groves. Admire and bask in the tradition of Japanese culture. With six buildings located in the middle of a Japanese garden, each room is tailored to different interests. Why not come and enjoy the four seasons in the garden in a place where you can bring your dog. Furuna no yu is one of the three oldest Izu hot springs. Heal your mental and physical fatigue by soaking in this medicinal hot water. Enjoy the local delicacies and seafood "Shinchi Genji Mountain", and the "Soba Takeyama" prepared by the chef. Enjoy this precious time and attention. Enjoy a well-established hot spring destination full of culture. Pass time of healing at this villa from the early Showa period.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(9 reviews)
Izu Nagaoka-Onsen Hotel Kona Besso
31 Kona, Izunokuni, Shizuoka Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
One of the three oldest Izu hot springs from the Kamakura period. Enjoy the medicinal effects of the hot water for both your body and mind. <the hot spring flows in all rooms> Hot spring: natural hot spring Spring Quality: weakly alkaline simple fountain Effects: rheumatism, neuralgia, trauma, whitening effectRead moreClose
Other facility information
(Gallery Higashiyama Kaiyo's World) The Entrance Hall of Shinchi Genji Mountain is a gallery of contemporary paintings by Japanese painter Higashiyama Kaiyaki. (Cafe & Bar) It is a Western-style cafe where guests who wish to enjoy the gallery and Akira Kurosawa library rally can use it freely. (Bunko Akira Kurosawa library rally) At Kurosawa Akira library, we hope that world's culture, arts and crafts can be appreciated by people from all over the world who love films. Business hours 11: 00 ~ 18: 30Read moreClose
Please contact us if check-in is after 18:00.Read moreClose
To customers with pets Here are some rules for a pleasant trip. Small dog (within about 5 kg) x1 Receive immunization prior Items to bring (cage or carrier back, meal bedding toilet towel for foot etc.) Do not feed in your room Do not place on the bedding Do not let it take a bath Hold it with you at all times. Do not bring it to restaurants. Please refrain from taking it for a walk in your garden. *Cleaning fees are 3,240 yen is charged per head. Guests are responsible for their own pets. Circle Lending Available for freeRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Tokyo Station (Odoriko / 130 minutes) -> Izu Nagaoka (Taxi / 3 minutes) -> Konna Besso Tokyo Station (Shinkansen / 60 minutes) -> Mishima (Izakayama Railway / 20 minutes) -> Izu Nagaoka (taxi / 3 minutes) -> Konna Besso Nagoya Station (Shinkansen / 120 minutes) -> Mishima (Izakayama Railway / 20 minutes) -> Izu Nagaoka (taxi / 3 minutes) -> Konna Besso
31 Kona, Izunokuni, Shizuoka Prefecture