- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Ishigaki・Miyako・Irabu・Kumejima)
- Allamanda Imgya Coral Village
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
Imgya means "a surrounded fountain" in the dialect of Miyakojima. Allamanda Imgya Coral Village is a place where you can experience a resort life surrounded by the great nature of Miyakojima. Relax in a room full of light all facilitated with a loft. Why not remove your fatigue in a jacuzzi? You may dine at the restaurant, Coral Blue. It is a buffet which plentifully uses the food of the island which will sure to satisfy you. We want to become a place where the guests and Miyakojima connect. With such aspiration in our hearts, we will deliver a comfortable stay at Allamanda Imgya Coral Village
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(5 reviews)
Allamanda Imgya Coral Village
542 Gusukube Tomori, Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant Coral Blue A seasonal buffet using the food of the island is prepared. You may change to a barbecue for dinner.(additional fee charged)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Pool: Opening hours:sunrise to sunset ・Free for guests whom stay ・For general visitors 1000yen per person 500yen for a child towels included ※There are no exclusive dressing rooms ※You may use from the day you check-in to the day you check-out ※There is a shower space outside Kid's space: At the kid's space facilitated near the front desk area in the dining area, there are children's books and Lego blocks prepared Tablet: There is a tablet equipped in each room. You may request for free/charged rentals and may also check the weather and hotel information.Read moreClose
<Children sleeping together> Up to 5 years old can stay, up to 1 person per bed if bed-sharing. If you wish, please select a bed and write your child's age in the contact box. 4 to 5 years old must pay 1800 yen per night (excluding tax) as a facility fee. <About airport transfer> There is a free shuttle bus between the airport and the hotel. Please check the hotel website for details.Read moreClose
* The cancellation policy has been changed from October 15, 2019. Check the plan for details. * Check-in time has been changed to [15: 00-] from the reception date on December 10, 2019.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
About 20 minutes by shuttle bus from Miyako Airport * A free shuttle bus runs between Miyako Airport and the hotel. Please check the hotel website for details.
542 Gusukube Tomori, Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa prefecture