Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
* Please check the official website for safety measures and changes in business hours and services. * We ask for your cooperation in temperature measurement and safety measures when you enter the museum. * Changes in accommodation services ・ Scale reduction of "Yu YU, THE SPA" ・Crown wooden door closed ・ Free shuttle bus reduction ・ Staff will refrain from entering guest rooms as much as possible. ・ Fill out the health check sheet ・ We will deliver luggage and amenities in front of the guest room ・ Turndown service suspension ・ Private bar pause ・ Pagoda lounge suspended ・ Escort service suspended upon arrival ・ After departure, alcohol disinfection spray and alcohol disinfection of remote controls, doorknobs, etc. ・ Room service menu reduced and provided only from 7:00 to 22:00 * If you book a room without spa usage plan, you may not be able to use it (customers with half-price spa benefits are also subject to admission restrictions). For details, please contact the official website or the accommodation reservation (03-3943-0996).
(Important) Regarding the reopening of Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo and safety measures: Due to the spread of the new coronavirus, we kindly ask that you cooperate with the temperature measurement when you enter the building and also for your safety measures. For more details, please check the official website (Important) regarding safety measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection. For changes in business hours/services, etc., please refer to (Important) Changes in business hours/services, etc. The contents may change depending on the infection status of the new coronavirus. Thank you for your cooperation. Regarding measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection: Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo welcomes everyone with the highest priority on the safety and security of customers and employees. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation even if you put it in our customers. On a small hill in Tokyo/Mejiro. Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo stands in a scenic spot where camellias grow naturally. Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo has been awarded 4-star famous hotels in the US rating magazine Forbes/Travel Guide's Hotel section and Spa section for the third consecutive year. This is a hotel representing Japan that is loved by people all over the world. A "friendly" hotel that will bring out the fun of each person, whether alone or with friends and family. It's like forgetting that it's Tokyo. At Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo, you can experience such a fantastic and happy experience.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent Japan and Japanese culture and that you need to visit in your lifetime.
Overall Rating(82 reviews)
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Enjoy dinner and breakfast at our prestigious restaurants. *If you are planning to eat dinner please inquire 3 days prior to your stay for a smooth, hassle-free experience. IL TEATRO 6:30am-10:30amL.O. / 12:30pm-2:30pmL.O. / 5:30pm-9:00pmL.O. "IL TEATRO" means "theater" in Italian. Please enjoy the genuine Italian cuisine as if you are watching a performance. MIYUKI 7:00am-10:00amL.O. / 11:30am-2:30pmL.O. / 5:30pm-9:00pmL.O. A Japanese restaurant brimmed with an elegant atmosphere. Presenting seasonal meals with the harmony of tradition and modern. Lobby lounge "Le Jardin" 9:30am-9:30pmL.O. Serving authentic British afternoon tea in the afternoon and enjoy a bar at night.Read moreClose
Yu, THE SPA A superb relaxation facility that you can enjoy a luxurious resort feeling. At the Spa & Treatment Facility "Yu, THE SPA," with a main purpose of relaxation, enjoy the authentic hot springs of Izu and Ito, a treatment room, a fitness gym, an all-weather type heated pool, a jet bath, a sauna.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Regarding Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo business reopening and safety measures: (Updated on May 26) Due to the spread of new coronavirus infection, we were temporarily closed until the end of May, but we will resume operations in stages from June 1. When entering the building, we would like to ask for your cooperation in safety measures as well as in the temperature measurement. For more information, please check the official website (Important) regarding safety measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection. Also, regarding changes in business hours/services, etc., from June 1st (Monday), please refer to the official website (Important) 6/1-changes in business hours/services, etc. The contents may change depending on the infection status of the new coronavirus. Thank you for your cooperation.Read moreClose
"For guests with children" Middle school and older: charged as an adult Children under the age of 2: free (a baby bed will be prepared. numbers are limited.) Infant/elementary school children: free (sharing bed) One extra bed is available for free. 1 extra bed will be prepared for free those who wish for one. Because it is limited in number, please inquire in advance. *Breakfast and spa usage for children who are staying for free will be a separate fee. Consultation number:03-3943-0996 (9:00am~8:00pm)Read moreClose
The additional "Tokyo Accommodation Tax" will be charged. Regarding the hot spring *We provide hot spring water directly delivered from Ito city in Shizuoka prefecture. While you are in the middle of the city, you can enjoy the hot spring here. (The hot spring is hydrated, rewarmed, circulated, and filtered) Elementary school children can stay for free if they do not require an extra bed. A baby bed will be prepared for free for children under 12 months old. Because there are limited number, please call us if you are interested. If you are staying with your pet, please read through the 'pet policy' on your main website.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(From Mejiro Station) (approx. 10 minutes) 1) Cross the pedestrian crossing in front of the ticket kiosk of Mejiro Station, proceed to bus stop No.5 on your left labeled “Mejiro Ekimae”. Take the bus bound for “Shinjuku Nishiguchi”, and get off at “Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo mae”. 2) Cross the pedestrian crossing in front of the ticket kiosk of Mejiro Station, proceed to the bus stop No.8 on your right labeled “Karamura Gakuen mae”.Take a bus bound for “Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo” or “Shinjuku Nishiguchi”, and get off at “Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo mae”.
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo
The Tokyo Station Hotel
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Hotel New Otani Executi...
Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
The Prince Sakura Tower...
The Prince Park Tower T...
Keio Plaza Hotel Premie...
Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo