Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Jodogahama is a beautiful spot that has a contrast of the white rocks, the green pines and the ultramarine sea. The hotel, Jodogahama Park Hotel, is located on the high ground of the Sanriku Fukko National Park. There is one more thing that you can enjoy other than the picturesque scenery in Sanriku that is surrounded by nature. Please enjoy dishes to your heart’s content, which are prepared fully using seasonal sea food and vegetables raised in rich soil. There is a library lounge, bar, and a relaxation area inside the hotel so that you can fully relax both physically and mentally. You’ll be able to wake to the light of dawn that embraces Jodogahama warmly the next morning.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(21 reviews)
The Park Hotel Jodogahama
32-4 Hitachihama-cho, Miyako-shi, Iwate Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining restaurant: Saitoutan Business hours: 11:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m. Last call: 2:00 p.m. We prepare a variety of dishes, such as monthly pasta and beef steak. Japanese restaurant: Odense Business hours: 5:00 p.m.—11:00 p.m. Last call: 10:30 p.m. We prepare dishes from the Sanriku region for both people staying at the hotel and just visiting this restaurant. *Please note that the time may change.Read moreClose
- Sake no Yu You can see the Pacific Ocean behind Japanese red pines. You might also be able to see the sunrise that rises behind a town in the easternmost of Honshu, depending on the season. - Kamome no Yu It’s surrounded by Japanese red pines. You can take a bath calmly and feel a breath of nature. Business hours: 3:30 p.m—9:30 p.m. These are not natural hot springs. We boil water for public bath use because the Sanriku region has few natural hot springs. (There are exchanges of men's bath and ladies bath)Read moreClose
Other facility information
- Karaoke room Business hours: 10:00 a.m.—11:00 p.m. Last call is 10:00 p.m. Please note that the time may change. You can enjoy with your family and friends casually. - Relaxation section You can spend your time calmly in a relaxing atmosphere at the relaxation section, close to the large public bath, after you take a bath. - Banquet hall We welcome your bookings for a party, meeting and gathering. Please feel free to inquire since we take our guests requests into consideration.Read moreClose
- Jodogahama It’s a 15 minute walk from the hotel. We recommend that you should go for a walk around Jodogahama which is well-known in Sanriku and also one of the most beautiful spots in Japan. You can enjoy not only taking a walk down a nice road, but also visiting some islands via sightseeing boat and Sappa boat. There are the Jodogahama Visitor Center and the Iwate prefecture Fisheries Science Museum , so you can get a deep understanding about them as well.Read moreClose
All of the rooms at the hotel are non-smoking. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. There are two smoking sections inside the hotel.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo and Sendai areas Morioka station(Tohoku bullet train)—Miyako station(JR Yamada Line) From Hachinohe area Kuji station(JR Hachinohe Line)—Miyako station(Sanriku Railway Kita Riasu) Special note Taxi: about 10 minutes Bus: about 14 minutes
32-4 Hitachihama-cho, Miyako-shi, Iwate Prefecture