- Niigata > Tsukioka・Aganokawa・Gozu・Kirinzan
- Tsunogami Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
At the time of check-in, all customers are measuring their body temperature. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may not be allowed to enter or stay according to the instructions of the public health center.
There is a hotel surrounded by nature in an area in Aga, by the Agano River where you can look out at Mount Ide, a little away from Kaizu Wakamatsu. Enjoy some local Aga-cho Cuisine in addition to the dishes cooked with local ingredients. In the spring, fresh mountain vegetables that are just cropped will be served. Please enjoy some local brand Japanese Sake with your food. Aga-cho is famous for Snow Camellia, and Sakura. Please spend a nice time at Hotel Tsunogami surrounded by great nature.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
11840 Kanose, Aga, Higashi Kanbara Gun, Niigata [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Tsunogami Onsen which springs by Agano River that runs south of Mount Ide. There is a 4 types of Onsens in total including a private outdoor spa with overflowing Onsen water, public spa which is open for 24 hours and an outdoor spa. ■Quality: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate Spring ■Efficacy: Arteriosclerosis, Skin Diseases and burns ♦Private Outdoor Spa "Arato no yu" Free for 40 mins in the Outdoor Spa with overflowing Onsen water. Enjoy the seasonal scenery and the night sky full of stars while bathing in the Onsen water which is not too hot. ★We will take reservations at check-in. If you have a time of your choice, please let us know then. (※Prior reservations are not accepted) ※As this is not a special privilege that comes with a plan, there may be possibilities that the slots may be full.Read moreClose
Other facility information
■Free activities: Tennis, Table tennis, bicycle rental (Tennis and bicycle rental closed during winter)Read moreClose
■Welcome Drink at the lobby/lounge after arrival (Coffee or Orange Juice/Until 17:00) ■Ladies: Please pick the shampoo of your choice at the shampoo buffet area. ■Ladies: Free yukata of your choice. (Common privilege for all plans; Usually 500 yen per set)Read moreClose
・Bathing tax of 150 yen will be charged ・For children who will be sharing bedding, there will be no amenities like yukatas, towels or toothbrushes.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Free shuttle service from Tsugawa Station or Kanose Station (JR Banetsu Line) ・If you wish to get picked up from the station, please let us know your time of arrival at least a day before your stay.
11840 Kanose, Aga, Higashi Kanbara Gun, Niigata
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.