湯喜望 白扇 Yukibou Hakusen
- Tottori > Yonago ・ Kaike ・ Sakaiminato
- Kaike Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
We ask all customers to measure their body temperature at the entrance when they enter the museum.
The natural feel of a land guarded by the vast shining ocean and majestic towering mountains: How does a vacation sound here where every season is like a beautiful tapestry woven against a natural backdrop. The Kaike Hot Springs are one of the most famous hot spring spas in Japan. Left untouched by the passage of time, the hot spring hotel at Kaike is committed to the long tradition of Japanese service and will help you pause to capture this majestic scene. Each room is fitted with an ocean view and a Jacuzzi where you are able to soak comfortably while enjoying the exquisite view of the ever expanding Sea of Japan all to yourself. At evening time the setting sun gently lights up the ocean. The rich and abundant traditional Japanese foods made from the bounties of the land are brought directly to your room. Find satisfaction in the luxurious flavors that can only be found here. Let this picturesque Japanese scenery restore you. Leave the hustle and bustle of your every day schedule and spend a blissful and careless moment here.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(56 reviews)
3 Chome-12-33 Kaikeonsen, Yonago, Tottori Prefecture 683-0001 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
Public bath Tsuki no yu It is said that fishermen discovered hot water boiling on the coast in the year 1900. The hot spring that comes from under the sea has vast minerals and has a great amount of efficacy. Experience natural thalassotherapy. Open-air bath "Dandan" (for men) and "Nokkari" (for women) In Tottori's dialect, 'dandan' is 'thank you' and 'nokkari' is 'leisurely'. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the everyday and appreciate hot spring, which is a blessing of nature. Experience natural thalassotherapy. *"Dandan" and "Nokkari" are both rock baths. Finland Sauna (Male only) By feeding water into the heater, it creates negative ions. Enjoy the sauna's charm. The temperature is 70 ~ 80 ℃ with a humidity of 25% so that you can enjoy the sauna more leisurely. The heatwave is timer based. Aroma Steam Sauna (Women only) After salt water bath with topical effect, you can enjoy ultimate relaxation with outstanding relaxing aroma. The aroma steam sauna has 100% humidity that gentle to the skin with a temperature of 50°C.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Lounge Shirotae You can enjoy looking at the sea of Japan while reading or drinking. Because it is located on the first floor, it can be used for sight-seeing information or a meeting area for after a bath. There is also a massage chair. (non-smoking)Read moreClose
* All rooms will be non-smoking from April 2020 (smoking booth is available)Read moreClose
The bath tax of 150 yen is not included.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
30 MINUTES BY TAXI FROM YONAGO AIRPORT / 20 MINUTES BY TAXI FROM YONAGO STATION
3 Chome-12-33 Kaikeonsen, Yonago, Tottori Prefecture 683-0001
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.