- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Naha・South)
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Okinawa Kenchomae
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Thank you for using Daiwa Roynet Hotel. Due to the spread of the new coronavirus, breakfast will be suspended from August 6, 2020 for the time being. Customers who have already booked with breakfast will be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience to our customers who enjoyed breakfast, We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the hotel.
Only a 3-minute walk from Asahibashi Station on Yui Rail and close to Naha's main street Kokusai Street, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Okinawa Kenchomae is in a convenient location for both business and leisure. There are a lot of single rooms, so it's perfect for solo travelers. There are also ladies rooms complete with a facial steamer. As it's only a 10-minute taxi ride to Naha Airport, you can enjoy your Okinawa vacation until the last minute.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(18 reviews)
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Okinawa Kenchomae
1-11-2 Izumizaki, Naha City, Okinawa [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Venue: First floor Cafe Vento Opening Hours: 6:00 - 10:00 Buffet of Japanese, Western and Okinawan cuisines *For guests who do not avail of the breakfast, the breakfast token can be exchanged for a souvenir item. *Open for breakfast only.Read moreClose
Japanese style wet room and bathRead moreClose
Other facility information
Vending machines: 4th, 6th, 9th floor Ice machines: 4th and 9th floor Laundry: 6th floor (Washing machine, 200 yen once, detergent automatic injection) (Dryer, 1st floor 100 yen, 30 minutes) Parking: 1050 yen per night (* Since it will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis, it is not possible to make a reservation in advance. If it is full, we will guide you to a nearby coin parking.)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Please use Relux Points 10 at a time.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[From the Airport] Monorail: Take the Yui Rail from Naha Airport Station to Asahibashi Station. 3-minute walk from Asahibashi Station. [From Urasoe Direction] Monorail: Get off at Prefectural Office Station of Yui Rail, then a 5-minute walk.
1-11-2 Izumizaki, Naha City, Okinawa
Double Tree by Hilton H...
Solvita Hotel Naha
Hotel Royal Orion
Almont Hotel Naha Kench...
Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha
Novotel Okinawa Naha
Hotel Gracery Naha
Hotel Torifito Naha
Hotel Anteroom Naha
Hotel Strata Naha
ALMONT HOTEL NAHA OMORO...
LOISIR HOTEL NAHA