- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nagano・Ueda・Lake Nojiri・Obuse・Shiga・Nozawa
- Royal Hotel Nagano
ロイヤルホテル 長野 Royal Hotel Nagano
- Nagano > Nagano ・ Iizuna ・ Togakushi
- Matsushiro Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Matsushiro, a town rich in history and nature. Royal Hotel Nagano is tucked away in Matsushiro, and has an air of calmness and relaxation flowing through it. There are plenty of options when it comes to room types, from spacious Western-style rooms to Japanese and family rooms and Suites. Soak in Yuhime no Yu, featuring Matsushiro hot spring water, which was said to be Takeda Shingen's private hot spring, and ease your tiredness at the end of a long day. Perfect for both business and leisure. Enjoy a stay of your dreams at this urban resort, where history, nature and city come together. *The hotel changed its name to Royal Hotel Nagano on April 1, 2018
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(14 reviews)
Royal Hotel Nagano
1372-1 Nishiterao, Matsushiro-machi, Nagano-shi, Nagano-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Japanese restaurant Shinanoji (1st floor) We offer banquet dishes incorporating local cuisine. Time 18: 00-21: 00 (Last order 20:30) French restaurant Azur (13th floor) Enjoy the French course while watching the night view at the top floor observation restaurant. Time 18: 00-21: 00 (Last order 20:30) * From Wednesday, April 1, 2020 to Friday, Saturday, and public holidays only Taste Sarashinosato (3rd floor) We have a selection of sake, mainly local sake and shochu, and we have a wide range of dishes from snacks to meals. Please use it by all means after a bath. Time 18: 00-23: 00 (last order 22:30) Restaurant Four Seasons Viking restaurant. Enjoy your meal here for breakfast and dinner. Time: Breakfast 7: 00-9: 30 (Last entry 9:00) / Dinner 18: 00-21: 00 (Last entry 19:30) * Business hours are subject to change.Read moreClose
Matsushiro hot spring contains calcium, iron, sodium and more. During the Battle of Kawanakajima, it was known as Takeda Shingen's private hot spring where soldiers eased their tiredness and injuries. Indoor bath (not natural hot spring), open-air bath (Matsushiro hot spring), sauna, shampoo bar Opening hours: 15:00 - 1:00, 5:00 - 10:00 (sauna open only from 15:00 to 1:00)Read moreClose
Other facility information
Lounge Shirakaba (1F) Relax here in the afternoon or when you arrive at the hotel. Opening hours: 9:00 - 18:00 (Last order 17:30)Read moreClose
For customers with allergies We have established a policy regarding allergy handling at the hotel. Please check the official website for details.Read moreClose
Bathing tax of 150 JPY (free for children aged 0-11) is added separately.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Around 40 minutes by bus from Nagano Station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen Line There is a shuttle bus to the hotel. Reservation required.
1372-1 Nishiterao, Matsushiro-machi, Nagano-shi, Nagano-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.