- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Ishigaki・Miyako・Irabu・Kumejima)
- Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Thank you for using Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima. We take the following measures as part of the prevention of infection by the new coronavirus. "Common Use Department" Regular ventilation in the lobby/hall Installation of disinfecting alcohol in the lobby, shared toilet, and each floor Regular alcohol disinfection of places where many people touch, such as elevators, coin laundry, vending machines, 1F shared tables, etc. Alcoholic disinfection of the front counter and credit card terminals Clear curtains installed at the front counter Regular steam cleaning of doorways, elevator mats and lobby sofas Hotel staff wearing a mask Thermometer for visitors (automatic thermometer at the front entrance and non-contact thermometer at the front) Guidance on wearing a mask at all times in the building Restriction on the number of people who can enter the smoking area Restaurant Install antiseptic alcohol at the restaurant entrance and the cooking table Coffee machine buttons, juice pitcher handle, etc. Wipe with alcohol disinfectant Reduce the number of seats and set a table interval to secure social distance Wear masks and face guards for hall staff Above, we would like to ask our customers for their understanding and cooperation in our efforts. Thank you.
With its bright orange facade reminiscent of the Okinawa sun, Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima is situated on a high land offering a splendid 360-degree view of Miyakojima. The picturesque harmony the Okinawa nature creates with the beautiful sunset over the ocean and Miyakojima will make your trip truly unforgettable. In contrast with its bright exterior, the guests rooms of Hoel Rising Sun Miyakojima have simple interiors, providing a calm, tranquil atmosphere for guests to relax after active daytime filled with surf/sea sports. Located within convenient distances of major shopping malls, restaurants and cafes offering a wide variety of local cuisine, and recreational spots, Hotel Rising Miyakojima is to become, without a doubt, your home in Miyakojima.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
There are no reviews yet.
Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima
1063 Hirara Azakugai, Miyakojima-City, Okinawa Prefecture 906-0015 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
＜Restaurant: Sana Prima＞ Breakfast served in a buffet style with not only Ryukyu (Okinawa) cuisine but also various other Japanese and Western-style dishes, using local Miyakojima ingredients Hours: 07:00 - 10:00 "All-You-Can-Drink" beverage menu Prepaid 0-4 years old (free), 5-12 years old (600 yen), 13 years old-(1,200 yen) Same day 0-4 years old (free), 5-12 years old (750 yen), 13 years old-(1,500 yen)Read moreClose
All guest rooms are equipped with private baths.Read moreClose
Other facility information
(Coin laundry corner) There is a laundry corner that is available 24 hours on the 2nd and 5th floors. (Vending machine corner) We have soft drinks on the 1st floor and soft drinks and alcoholic vending machines on the 2nd and 5th floors. (Ice maker corner) An ice machine is available on the 2nd and 5th floors. (Divers Locker) We have a diving facility such as a lockable diving locker and equipment washing area. (The information will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis) (Leisure counter) A variety of marine sports can be arranged at the hotel as we partner with a diving shop. (Parking Lot) A flat parking lot is available on the hotel grounds. (When the car is full, we also have a second parking lot so please call the front desk) 500 yen per night per vehicle (excluding tax)Read moreClose
1. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms, including verandas. Please smoke in the designated area on the first floor. 2. Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity available. 3. Rental amenities available free of charge (availability may be limited): - Baby bed rails - Humidifier & air purifier - Iron & ironing board - Pants press - Blu-ray player - Wheelchair - Baby strollerRead moreClose
＜NOTICE ON HOTEL SECURITY＞ During 24:00 - 06:00, guests will need their room card keys to enter the hotel premise. ＜CANCELLATION FEES＞ - Cancellations made on the day before scheduled check-in dates: 20% of room charge - Cancellations made on check-in dates: 80% of room charge - Cancellations without notification: 100% of room chargeRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
- Approx. 10 minutes by car from Miyako Airport - Large supermarkets, restaurants & cafes, convenience stores and drug stores are available within walking distances from the hotel.
1063 Hirara Azakugai, Miyakojima-City, Okinawa Prefecture 906-0015
Villa Elilai Miyakojima
Palm Springs Miyako Res...
Miyako Central Hotel
Kataaki no Sato
Miyakojima White House
D's GROW RESORT Infinit...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.