- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Kumamoto
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
・Please cooperate in checking the health condition when entering the hotel and restaurant and checking the health status with the "health check card" at check-in. ・Partial change of amenity setting in guest room Toothbrush, leather, hairbrush, cotton swab, shampoo, conditioner, body soap ・Out of service Food and beverage offerings and massages in the buffet style *Please contact the hotel if you have any questions as they may change without prior notice.
5 minutes walk from Kumamoto city line Karashimacho station. This hotel has easy to access to the "New Town," which is from the Meiji period. Calm colored interior with the warmth of wood. It is good for staying with a family or a group. Take your breakfast in the restaurant "Garden Cafe". There are various dishes of each area of Kyushu, with rich menu. Could you please start your Kyushu travel from here, "Mitsui Garden Hotel Kumamoto"?
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kumamoto
1-20 Konya Imacho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
*2F Restaurant Garden Cafe 06:30 - 10:00 (L.O. 09:30) It is very popular with more than 25 kinds of Japanese food and Kumamoto local dishes. Also, drinks are prepared variously, such as coffee, juice, milk, and more.Read moreClose
A unit bathroom is prepared in each room.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Thank you for staying in Mitsui Garden Hotel Kumamoto. At this time, we have to check for the facilities, with the electric power cut. While checking the electricity, the electric stuff is unavailable including bathtub・outside call・FAX. We apologize for your inconvenience. Room guiding starts over 4:30pm. We keep your stuff at the front desk. We provide room cleaning for guests who stays more than 2 days, on 1/20 10:00 - 11:30. Not on the time, it is as a simple cleaning, we just change your amenities like towels or toothbrush, and clean your dustbin. Please understand, there is scheduled maintenance on the following day: Date : 20th January, 2019 (Sunday) Time : 11:30 - 15:00Read moreClose
[Parking lot of the hotel] Charge 1,100 JPY (included tax, 1 night) / 30 spaces for cars / in the order (No reservation) / limit under 1,550mm height cars Length : under 5,500mm Width : under 1,850mm Weight : under 1,600kg Outside of tire : under 1,790mm The lowest height : Over 100mm *We show you associated parking lot when the hotel parking lot is full, or the car is unable to park at our establishment.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Kumamoto airport, 50 minutes by \limousine bus,' get off at the transportation center and walk 5 minutes.
1-20 Konya Imacho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.