Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
Notice from the hotel
Based on the "New Hokkaido Style" safety declaration, Authent Hotel Otaru places the highest priority on the health and safety of customers and employees, and has established infection prevention measures and hygiene standards so that customers can use them with peace of mind. We strengthen the disinfection of public areas, restaurants, bars, etc., wear a mask for employees, check the temperature of all guests at the time of check-in, conduct identity verification, and conduct a questionnaire on physical condition.
Authent Hotel Otaru is 5 minutes walk from Otaru station. You can access the Otaru Canal, the symbol of Otaru, in a 10-minute walk, It is also recommended as a base for sightseeing. The twin rooms are simple but highly functional. From business youth to sightseeing, we promise a comfortable stay. For breakfast, you can enjoy a menu that boasts a chef who uses plenty of Hokkaido blessings. Beyond the entrance, a lobby full of light. Authent Hotel Otaru warmly welcomes travelers visiting the northern land. == * Change of business content as a countermeasure for new coronavirus infection: To prevent this new type of coronavirus (COVID-19) infectious disease, we are strengthening the disinfection of public areas, restaurants, bars, etc. and requiring the use of masks by our staff when they serve customers. In addition, there will be some changes to the services offered by our facilities according to the situation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation so that we can quickly conclude.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
Authent Hotel Otaru
Inaho 2-15-1, Otaru-shi, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
*Restaurants* 11F Main restaurant "Casablanca" This is the main dining of our hotel, where is you could enjoy the meal with the street view of Otaru. Various menus are prepared, from proper course meal to simple one-dish meal. 3F Japanese food "Irifune" Please enjoy a meal slowly in the calm Japanese place with Otaru special traditional Japanese foods or fried dishes cooked in the counter, or Tempura. 3F Hotplate food "Kaiou" The chef has own skill for carrying the taste of ingredients higher. There are only counter seats, which is able to enjoy the liveliness of hotplate food. *Lounge・Bar* 11F Top lounge "PoleStar" 2F Main bar "CAPTAIN'S BAR" 1F Lobby lounge "Ondine" Regarding breakfast fee: Adult ¥ 2,550 (tax service charge included)Read moreClose
Bath hall with steam sauna / 2F ※ The entrance is on 3F Bath hall only for the hotel guests with a steam sauna and cool air shower. Available time 17:00 - 23:00 / 06:00 - 09:00 Charge Adults 300 Yen / Juniors 150 Yen / Free for infants ※ Towels are prepared from the bath hall ※ Due to the small scale of our facilities, we refuse use by groups of school students.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Bakery・Hotel shop Gallery・Conference room Smoking room (1F, 7F, 9F, 11F) Vending machine (4F ~ 10F) Ice machine (4F, 6F, 8F, 10F)Read moreClose
* Charge for accompanied children The age : Age 3 ~ Under Junior age *Age 0~2 are free Charge : 1,050 Yen per one child one night (Including tax and service fee) Please pay this charge to the front desk. * Parking lot Multistory availability : 90 cars (30 for high-roof cars) Length : 5300mm / Width : 2050mm / Height : 1550mm (2050mm for high-roof cars) The second parking lot (outside) : 20 cars availaable (might change in winter) * Charge for parking For staying guests Car : 1,000 Yen 1 night 1 night means 14:00 ~ next morning 11:00 (basic) From over check-out time, 100 Yen for 30 minutesRead moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
It is located in the city center and takes 5 minutes by walk from Otaru station 3 minutes walk to Sushiya-Dori 7 minutes walk to Otaru Canal 15 minutes walk to Sakai, Marchen Square Train ・75 minutes by Rapid Airport from JR Chitose line New Chitose Airport station to JR Otaru station ・35 minutes by JR Rapid from JR Sapporo station to JR Otaru station Bus ・55 minutes by JR Bus or Chuo Bus from the bus terminal in front of Sapporo station (Operate on 5-10 minutes schedule)
Inaho 2-15-1, Otaru-shi, Hokkaido
Hotel Sonia Otaru
Hotel Nord Otaru
UNWIND HOTEL & BAR OTARU
Yoichi Eco village
Dormy Inn Premium Otaru...
Otaru Asari Classe Hotel