Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
For the time being, we will be closing the facility and changing the business hours. In addition, the contents of infectious disease control may change depending on the situation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Kinugawa Onsen Hotel is nestled in the quiet scenery overlooking the valley of Kinugawa River. There are three halls from which you can choose a room - the Nostalgic Hall, Yu no Machi Kan, and Yu Gaku Kan - each with their own concept. There are a total of 10 kinds of baths fed by either the Keikoku no Yu spring or the Yusato spring. Meals range from grilled fish to pizza in an open and lively atmosphere. Come and discover your next "Wow!" moment!
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(38 reviews)
Kinugawa Onsen Hotel
545 Kinugawaonsentaki, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The buffet at Ishigaki Dining Rakuen, renewed in 2018, offers a lively feeling as you dine. You can taste freshly prepared pizza, Dutch oven dishes, and freshly cooked steaks. In the private dining dining area (Yuiza), you can enjoy a seating session that mainly uses a local brand beef and a pan made of Tochigi vegetables. Choose a plan for your favorite setting and quiet reception in a private room with a quiet and lively buffet.Read moreClose
There are two large public baths with different tastes. You can change men and women at midnight and enjoy both baths. ◆ Wooden public bath "Yu no Yu" Female 14: 00-25: 00 / Male 4: 00-10: 00 ◆ Stone bath "Yuri" Male 14: 00-25: 00 / Female 4: 00-10: 00Read moreClose
Other facility information
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Please apply for "Infants (with meals and futon)" for 3-6 years old. Please apply for "Infants (no meals/futon)" for 1-2 years old. 0 years old is free. Please indicate how many months your child is in the remarks column of the reservation.Read moreClose
There is a separate fee for the bath tax of ￥150.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
It is approximately 7 minutes by Nikko Traffic Dial Bus from Tobu Kinugawa Onsen Station.
545 Kinugawaonsentaki, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.
In response to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19), business hours of our customer suppourt will be changed as below.
In addition, Relux online concierge service will be closed temporarily.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.