- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Yamagata (Atsumi・Kaminoyama・Shonai・Ginzan)
- Richmond Hotel Yamagata Ekimae
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
5 minutes walk from JR Yamagata station west exit. Use Richmond Hotel Yamagata-Ekimae as a base for your Yamagata tour or business trip. We prepare humidifier with air cleaner, trouser press, clean feeling duvet style bed, widescreen TV in a relaxing room. It is a hotel that gives peace of mind for ladies too, and you can relax in a clean feeling room for traveling and business. We have a Japanese western buffet with a Yamagata theme for breakfast. Please enjoy a Yamagata breakfast that includes dishes such as balls of konnyaku jelly and simmered yams.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(14 reviews)
Richmond Hotel Yamagata Ekimae
1-3-11, Futaba-cho, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Breakfast: Open hours Weekday 6:30～9:30am Weekend, holidays 6:30～10:00amRead moreClose
Modular bathroom.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Parking We have a multi-story parking lot. (36 on a first-come, first-served basis, high roof available) Price: ¥ 700 per night Corresponding size Width: 1.85m Height: within 2.05m Length: 5.05m * When full, we will guide you to a nearby partner parking lot. (Same price) * If the partner parking lot is full, we will guide you to a nearby general parking lot. Please note.Read moreClose
If you have children who will be bed-sharing with you: Please choose the room type by your children ages. For single room, double room or corner double room, you may feel a bit too crowded when accommodate with 3 people or more. Single room: 140cm wide double bed 1 bed. Double room: 140cm wide double bed 1 bed. Corner double room: 160cm queen size bed 1 bed. Twin room: 120cm semi-double bed 2 beds. (Baby bed is available to use only in twin room.) Please the hotel for more details. We will prepare towels for children, please contact the hotel in advance if you needed.Read moreClose
Please use Relux Points 10 at a time.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By train: From JR Yamagata station west exit...about 15 minutes walk to the hotel. By bus: Express bus from between Sendai and Yamagata "Yamagatahigashiguchi"...about 7 minutes walk to the hotel.
1-3-11, Futaba-cho, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata
Hotel Castle Yamagata
Yamagata Kokusai Hotel
Hohoemino Kuyufu Tsuruy...
Kaminoyama Onsen Hayamakan