熱海温泉 湯宿一番地 Yuyado Ichibanchi
- Shizuoka > Atami
- Atami Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
[Emergency response preparation] ・Preparation of emergency manuals ・Regular staff training for emergencies
Just 2 minutes walk from Atami Station. You will have a special time with your precious away from the daily bustle. You can choose your favorite room from a wide variety of options such as a suite with an open-air bath and a deluxe room on the top floor. Enjoy the traditional ryokan style of Atami and have a relaxing time with our special hospitality.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(14 reviews)
Mr./Ms. y.o. (54)
1-2 Kasuga-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:30 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dining Hall "Shihomi-chaya" You can taste local seafood and seasonal dishes of Izu here. We organize your dining room depending on your journey style and your group size. Non-smoking entire restaurant.Read moreClose
You can enjoy 2 private sources of natural hot spring and 6 different hot springs. With open-air baths in the public bath and a privately reserved open-air hot spring bath, have an amazing hot spring experience in Atami.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Wooden Terrace: Have a relaxing time on the wooden terrace with a view of the townscape of Atami and ocean. It would be nice to read a book while having a cup of coffee. Lounge: Coffee is available at the cafe next to the lounge. Gift Shop: Dried marine products, sweets, and candies are available. Especially, Kibimochi which is kind of rice cake, Onsen Manju which is hot spring sweet bun, and traditional Japanese toys are popular for a souvenir. Yukata Rental: You can rent your favorite yukata during your stay for 1,000 yen per set of yukata.Read moreClose
We have 4 suites with a private hot spring open-air bath. 2 privately reserved open-air baths are available for a charge. You can enjoy meals in the Dining Hall "Shihomi-chaya."Read moreClose
Notice: Please inform us of a mobile phone number that we can contact you on your check-in day because we might call you to confirm the detail of the reservation. We will cancel your reservation in case you give us an incomplete phone number or wrong number. When no reply, the reservation will be canceled as well. If you change the scheduled check-in time, please let us know as soon as possible. We will not be able to serve dinner after 7:30 pm. (No refundable.)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
2 min walk from Atami Sta. of JR Tokaido Shinkansen.
1-2 Kasuga-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.