- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda
三井ガーデンホテル五反田 Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda
- Tokyo > Shibuya・Meguro・Setagaya
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
[About the hotel's response to the spread of new coronavirus infection] We will take the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please cooperate in checking you health condition when entering the hotel and checking the health condition with the "health check card" at check-in. Partial change of amenities set in guest room (Please contact the hotel for details) Rooms that are used for consecutive nights will be briefly cleaned (towel replacement, garbage collection, mineral water replenishment), but if the room is 3 nights or longer, it will be cleaned normally every 2 nights. (If you wish, we will perform regular cleaning daily, so please let us know by the day before.) Regarding the large communal bath, some items installed in the dressing room will be changed and it will be restarted from 15:00 on July 1, 2020. Breakfast Business hours 7:00 to 10:00 (Last entry 9:30) (Breakfast buffet food and drink will be suspended and it will be served as a set menu) Service of suspension Massage *Please contact the hotel if you have any questions as they may change without prior notice.
The concept here is "Sky & Garden Resort." Take a moment to refresh and enjoy this peaceful repose from your hectic, everyday life. We strive to provide an unforgettable hotel experience, taking care of all needs of our discerning guests with busy city life. Come home to us after a day filled with work, activities, and soak in the total tranquility of our atmosphere, and you will forget that you're in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(48 reviews)
Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda
2-2-6 Higashi-gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Tanto Tanto The Gardens Location: 1st floor - Hours: - Breakfast: 06:30 - 10:00 (entrance admitted until 09:30) - Lunch: 11:00 - 15:30 (entrance admitted until 15:00) - Dinner: - Weekdays: 17:30 - 23:30 (entrance admitted until 22:30) - Weekends & National Holidays: 17:30 - 23:00 (entrance admitted until 22:00) - Number of Seats: 82Read moreClose
The men’s outdoor bath is a spacious bathing area that offers views of the city center. The women’s outdoor bath is an outdoor bathing area that is attentive to privacy, offering guests a relaxing time. ＊The women’s and men’s communal baths are each fully equipped with outdoor and indoor bathing facilities Location: 16th floor Hours: 06:00～09:00, 15:00～25:00 NOTE: Heavily intoxicated guests and guests with tattoos are not admitted into our baths.Read moreClose
Other facility information
A "LAWSON" convenience store is located on the first floor, open 24x7.Read moreClose
From Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda: Thank you for choosing Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda. The hotel is taking the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Customers using this plan will receive a free alcohol hand gel for carrying (1 per person per stay: end as soon as the planned number runs out) We ask for your cooperation in checking the health status using the thermometric health check card at check-in. Some of the amenities in the guest rooms have been changed. Rooms that are used for consecutive nights will be briefly cleaned (towel replacement, garbage collection, mineral water replenishment), but if 3 nights or more, normal cleaning is performed every 2 nights. (If you wish, we will perform regular cleaning daily, so please let us know by the day before) The large communal bath has resumed operations after changing some of the items installed inside the dressing room. Breakfast (7:00 to 10:00 (L/O 9:30)) is offered as a set menu (A and B choices). Pause service Massage service *Please contact the hotel if you have any questions as they may change without prior notice.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
- From East Exit, Gotanda Station, JR Yamanote Line: A 3-minute walk - From A3 Exit, Gotanda Station, Toei Asakusa Line (subway): A 3-minute walk - From Gontanda Station, Tokyu Ikegami Line: A 3-minute walk
2-2-6 Higashi-gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022
Futakotamagawa Excel Ho...
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
SHIBUYA HOTEL EN
Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
Hotel MyStays Gotanda S...
Dormy Inn Premium Shibu...
Dormy Inn Express Megur...
ACT HOTEL SHIBUYA
the b Sangenchaya
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.