- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Nakaizu (Izunagaoka・Shuzenji・Amagiyugashima)
- SORA Togetsusou Kinryu
宙 SORA 渡月荘金龍 SORA Togetsusou Kinryu
- Shizuoka > Shuzenji・Amagi Yugashima・Nakaizu
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
On the morning of your trip, please take a thermometer at home, and if you feel fever or feel unwell, please contact us. In addition, at the time of on-site check-in, we measure body temperature for all customers. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may not be allowed to stay.
Welcome to Izu Shusenji Onsen SORA Togetsusou Kinryu. This hotel is comfortable full of nature and silence. From each room you will be able to see our 50000 square meter big garden and the luxurious mountain view. Our special room has an open-air bath in the room where you can enjoy the view from the bath all to yourself. Our food is made from ingredients from the mountains and the sea of Izu, specially picked by our chef. Our Bihada nabe which our hostess love, is also popular. Please enjoy your stay as you like, feeling the natureall around your body.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
SORA Togetsusou Kinryu
3455 Shuzenji, Izu-shi, Shizuoka prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Kaiseki dishes will be served for dinner with fresh ingredients, changing menu every month. Breakfast is specially chosen Japanese style.Read moreClose
Public bath: 2 of each for men and ladies, there is an open-air bath in the public bath. (men and ladies bath switch every 8pm) Open hours: 15:00-19:00, 22:00-24:30, next morning 5:30-9:30Read moreClose
Other facility information
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi (beauty salon) Oil massage healing from ancient times. Back then only the royal family was allowed to have this massage, and so the professional Kafuna has told the expertise and technique to now. Lomi Lomi is good for many things such as beauty, health, relaxation and diet. We have arranged this Lomi Lomi for Japanese, and we will give treatment with a ALOHA state of mind so it is even more reasonable and comfortable than the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi. Please enjoy. We will be waiting for your reservations.Read moreClose
From April 1st 2020, in order to cooperate with changes to the law regarding healthy lifestyle promotion, all rooms will become non smoking rooms. Please note that the smoking area will remain outside the hotel building. We ask for your cooperation. We will need a reservation fee for GW (April 27th-May 5th) Summer (August 10th- August 15th) New year (December 28th- January 5th) Please pay 1000yen per person at least 1 week before your reservations. We will let you know once we receive it via e-mail. If you are paying by online credit card, this reservation fee is waived. -Payment Information- Bank name Shizuoka Bank Branch name Shuzenji branch Classification normal Number 0345887 Account name Togetsusou Kinryu limited companyRead moreClose
-We will charge each adult 150yen for bathing fee -To prepare your yukata size, please let us know your height -Dinner time is either 18:00 or 18:40 on the night of your stay -If you are arriving after 18:40 we may not be able to serve your dinner. -Children fee is for children from 2-6 years old. (request "Without meals and bed" are not accepted.)Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By taxi: 8 minutes by taxi from Izu-Hakone line Shuzenji station By bus: Ride the bus from Shuzenji station toward Shuzenji Onsen, get off at the last stop Shuzenji Onsen station, and walk 8 minutes. (The hotel is on a hill top so there will be a slope at the entrance)
3455 Shuzenji, Izu-shi, Shizuoka prefecture