- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Kushiro Prince Hotel
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
At Prince Hotel, we offer our customers a safe, clean space and a comfortable stay. New "Prince Safety Commitment" hygiene and disinfection standards Was formulated and introduced. Creating a safe and clean environment so that customers can have a comfortable time We look forward to your preparation. *Breakfast is available as a set meal or cafeteria style. It may change depending on the situation.
At Prince Hotel, we have established and introduced a new sanitary and disinfection standard "Prince Safety Commitment" so that our customers can enjoy a comfortable and safe stay. We are looking forward to creating a safe and clean environment and preparing for a comfortable time for our customers. Kushiro Prince Hotel, a landmark 10 minutes' walk from Kushiro Station. It is easily accessible from Kushiro Airport and boasts high convenience as a base for tourism and business. The most popular is the breakfast that you can enjoy while looking out at the Pacific Ocean and the city from the restaurant located on the top floor of the 17th floor. You can enjoy the menu with plenty of local ingredients. There are two types of scenery that spread outside the room: the Pacific Ocean side and the Kushiro city side. Choose a view of your choice and enjoy an enjoyable stay. Make Kushiro Stay, a city of nature and romance, more special. Make your trip a reality at Kushiro Prince Hotel.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(8 reviews)
Kushiro Prince Hotel
7-1 Saiwai-cho, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
(Top Of Kushiro) You will be able to enjoy the view of the town or the Pacific Ocean from the restaurant on the top floor Breakfast: Japanese Western Buffet 7:00-9:30 (time subject to change) Lunch: Japanese Western Buffet 11:30-14:00 Dinner: Western Full Course etc. 17:30-21:00 (Chinese Cuisine Nishiki) Enjoy the Shichuan Cuisine cooked with plenty of herbs and spices. Lunch 11:30-14:00 (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and 31st December) Dinner 17:30-21:00 (Reservations required until 3 days prior to your stay)Read moreClose
No Pubilc BathRead moreClose
Other facility information
Convenience Store Working Hours: 15:00-21:00 (6/1 ~ 9/30 7:30 P.M.~9:30P.M.) Laundry Room (Hotel guests Only) Working Hours: 7:00-23:00Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
*600 yen per car will be charged for normal cars *If the parking lot is full, we will introduce you to other parking areas. *You may not park larger cars such as micfoRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
10 minute walk from Kushrio Station. You may use the bus to Kushiro Airport from the hotel Tokyo: Arrive at Kushiro Airport by plane. To Kushiro City Hall by shuttle bus, a minute walk Sapporo: JR Nemuro Main Line Kushiro Station, a 10-minute walk
7-1 Saiwai-cho, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido
Hotel & Spa Resort La V...
Hotel WBF Kushiro
New Akan Hotel
Hotel MyStays Sapporo A...
Tokachi Sahoro Resort
Yoichi Eco village
Hotel Wing Internationa...
Hatagoya Jyozankei Shoten
Hotel WBF Grande Asahik...