Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Manza is all about hot springs, which has been loved for more than 400 years. Take a break from your everyday life and relax at open-air hot spring bath, including eight ‘rotenburo’ outdoor hot springs. The Manza Kogen Hotel has various room types suited for all types of travelers, from couples to large groups. Situated in Tsumagoi, Manza Kogen Hotel is in the mountains and close to Joshinetsu Kogen National Park. Additional area attractions include Shiga Kogen Ski Area. ー ー ー ー ー ー New coronavirus infectious disease Temporary closure due to national announcement: (Updated on April 21) We would like to inform you that Manza Kogen Hotel will be temporarily closed as follows for the purpose of preventing further spread of infection, etc. We will continue to strive to help end the new coronavirus infection as soon as possible. Temporary closure: Rest period: Monday, March 30, 2020 to Thursday, July 16 * Customers who have already reserved the Manza Kogen Hotel will be contacted by the hotel staff. * Manza Prince Hotel in the same area will also be temporarily closed from April 27th to May 31st.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(24 reviews)
Manza Kogen Hotel
Manza-onsen, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma Prefecture, 377-1595 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
＜Shirane Restaurant＞ Diners can enjoy a selection of Japanese, Western and Chinese dishes in a buffet style. Additional items such as steaks and local Japanese sake are also available. Hours - Breakfast: 7:00 – 9:00 - Dinner: 17:30 – 20:00 Location: 2nd floor in the Main Building Seating: 220 seatsRead moreClose
＜Sekitei Rotenburo (Outdoor Hot Spring)＞ Sekitei Rotenburo features a number of baths from 4 spring sources. Enjoy and compare their various colors and feelings of different hot springs, without having to go out and hop between bathhouses! Hours: - Summer: 24x7 - Winter: 7:00 - 22:00 One bath available for both genders, by rotation, separated by time slots ＜Hyakusen no Yu "Uchiyu" (Indoor Hot Spring)＞ Hours: 24x7 except during cleaning hours Baths separated by genderRead moreClose
Other facility information
Ski slopes (winter only) / Restaurant / Gaming area / Ping-pong area / All-purpose room / Conference rooms / Banquet halls / Post-bath salon / Souvenir shop / Convenience store / Spa / Tennis courts / Vending machines / Non-smoking room / Sport utility store / Coin-operated automatic lockers / Conference rooms with rental equipment such as an overhead projector / Ping-pong (summer only)Read moreClose
About new coronavirus infectious disease prevention of spread of infection and temporary closure due to national announcement of emergency declaration: (Updated on April 21) We would like to inform you that Manza Kogen Hotel will be temporarily closed as follows for the purpose of preventing further spread of infection, etc. We will continue to strive to help end the new coronavirus infection as soon as possible. Temporary closure: Rest period: Monday, March 30, 2020, to Thursday, July 16 * Customers who have already reserved the Manza Kogen Hotel will be contacted by the hotel staff. * Manza Prince Hotel in the same area will also be temporarily closed from April 27th to May 31st.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
- From Manza-Kazawaguchi Station: Approx. 40-minute bus ride or approx. 35-minute taxi ride - From Karuizawa Station: Approx. 1 hour 45 minutes by bus ＜FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE＞ The shuttle runs twice a day for free and departs from the South Exit of Karuizawa Station. - Route: South Exit of Karuizawa Station - Manza Kogen Hotel - Departure Schedule (April 4, 2018 - November 26, 2018, may not be available on some days such as national holidays): - From Karuizawa Station: 9:10 / 13:45 / 18:00 - From Hotel: 11:05 / 15:50 - Reservation required: Please call the hotel by 16:00 one day before your expected shuttle ride date at +81-279-97-3111 (available: 9:00 - 18:00).
Manza-onsen, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma Prefecture, 377-1595
President Resort Hotel ...
Hotel Karuizawa 1130
Yamadaya Onsen Ryokan
Manza Hotel Juraku
Manza Prince Hotel
Tsumagoi no Yado Aisai
Kitakaruizawa Highland ...