たびのホテル飛騨高山 Tabino Hotel Hida Takayama
- Gifu > Hidatakayama / Nyukawa River
- Hida Takayama Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
At the time of check-in, we will check the temperature of all customers, their health condition, and whether or not they are subject to a waiting request due to returning from overseas.
Hida Takayama which is located in the middle of main island Japan, is an important place for travel which connects Hokuriku, Shinshu and Tokai area. On this land where different kinds of culture and history intersect, Tabino Hotel Hida Takayama opened in May 2018. It is a space designed for the relaxation of the travelers. After relaxing your body in the sodium bicarbonate spring, rest your body in the selected bedding and abundant amenities. For breakfast, enjoy the buffet which uses plenty of food of Hida. Please customize your trip to your liking at the place where you will encounter the archetypal image of Japan enveloped by great nature.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(17 reviews)
Tabino Hotel Hida Takayama
13-1 Matsunokimachi, Takayama-city, Gifu [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
You may enjoy a breakfast buffet at the restaurant on the 1st floor.Read moreClose
To ease the fatigue of the trip, a spacious bathroom is necessary. There is a hot spring public bath on the 1st floor of our hotel. The hot spring that flows abundantly from the land of Hida, Takayama, is a sodium bicarbonate spring. It has a smooth touch and not only is it good for recovery, but is well known for its beauty skin effect. In the space where you will feel Japan with the use of fine patterns, please enjoy the hot spring which makes your skin feel beautiful.Read moreClose
Other facility information
There is a free flat parking area. There is a total of 65 car parking spaces including the front and the back of the hotel. There is a coin laundry which you may use 24 hours. You may use high speed internet with Wi-Fi access in all areas of the hotel.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
1) Please inform the type and number of cars if you are coming by car 2) Please make contact if your check-in will pass the planned timeRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Tokyo station: To Nagoya station by Tokaido Shinkansen, transfer the JR limited express wide view Hida and get off at Takayama station, 10 minutes by shuttle bus From Nagoya station: By JR limited express wide view Hida, get off at Takayama station, 10 minutes by shuttle bus
13-1 Matsunokimachi, Takayama-city, Gifu