佐渡リゾート ホテル吾妻 Hotel Azuma
- Niigata > Sado
- Aikawa Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Sado, an island that prospered as a gold mine in the past. Hotel Azuma is located on the westernmost side of Sado, the closest lodging to the sunset. Located on raised ground overlooking the Sea of Japan, it is the perfect place for admiring the magnificent nature of Sado. The grounds that measure 23000㎡ in size contain walking trails that lead to the sea as well as ancient tombs, making it the perfect place to escape to a world far-removed from reality. The private bath comes with a superb view that you can enjoy exclusively to yourself, and is supplied by the alkaline hot spring of Sado, which contains deep seawater. A bath at sunset is sure to purify your mind and soul. Savor a luxurious time at Hotel Azuma, and experience Sado with all of your senses.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
548-1 Aikawa Oura, Sado-shi, Niigata Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Opening Hours of the Baths Indoor Bath: 15:00 - 10:00 Open-air Bath: 15:00 - 23:00, 5:00 - 10:00 The open-air bath has weak alkaline, low osmotic pressure hot spring water, beneficial for conditions such as fatigue, tendency to be cold, muscle ache, nerve pain, and more. *Indoor bath and private open-air baths use non-hot spring water, while the open-air bath uses natural hot spring waterRead moreClose
Other facility information
There is a free shuttle service to and from both Sadoshi Aikawashisho and Aikawa bus stops. Please inform the hotel if you wish to avail of the shuttle service. The car park is free, and does not require prior reservation.Read moreClose
Sightseeing around Aikawa Area Around a 10-minute drive to Sado Gold Mine. There are many sightseeing spots on the way where you can experience the history of Sado Aikawa, including Aikawa Folk Museum, Aikawa Traditional Skills Museum, Kitazawa Flotation Plant, Sado Bugyosho Site, Sado Hangamura Art Museum, and more. It is a 20-minute drive from Senkakuwan Ageshima Yuen.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotel if your arrival will be delayed.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
•Check Sado Steam Ship (Sado Kisen) if traveling by ferry •Check Rose Rental for car rental from Ryotsu Port •Check Niigata Kotsu Sado for buses from Ryotsu Port
548-1 Aikawa Oura, Sado-shi, Niigata Prefecture
Hotel Familio Sado Aikawa
Tabino Hotel Sado
Angel Grandia Echigo Na...
Naeba Prince Hotel
New Greenpia Tsunan
Yuzawa New Otani
Dormy Inn Niigata
Juraku Stay Niigata