- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Hotel & Hostel SEVEN GARDEN Tokyo Asakusa
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
"Garden of the World" that goes beyond borders and cultures. SEVEN GARDEN is a hotel in a great location, just a 2-minute walk from Asakusa Station. Choose a room that suits your needs, from capsule-type dormitories to comfortable private rooms. A hotel with a lounge and a diner, people from all over the world come together here to share an experience.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Hotel & Hostel SEVEN GARDEN Tokyo Asakusa
1-34-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The coffee at SEVEN GARDEN is made using fair trade coffee beans from lohas beans, who source them from a contract farm in Columbia. It is an original blend that you can only taste at SEVEN GARDEN. Have a rest in the spacious cafe after your day of walking around Asakusa. At the restaurant, you can enjoy homemade sausages at breakfast and lunch, which is made 100% with domestic pork mixed with several types of spices. At night time, there is a range of craft beers and cocktails.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
At well ASAKUSA on 1F, you can enjoy coffee, lunch and dinner.Read moreClose
● Check-in time 15: 00 - 22: 00 Please be sure to contact us if there is a possibility that you will not be in time for the check-in reception time. SEVEN GARDEN ● Check-in time 3 P.M. - 10 P. M. If you check in later than 10 p.m., please be sure to inform us of that ahead of time. SEVEN GARDENRead moreClose
There is no elevator access to the 2nd or 3rd floors.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[From Tokyo Station] ・By Bys Take the Toei Bus 42 towards Minami-Senju-Shako from Tokyo Station Yaesu South Exit, for 13 stops (approx. 34 minutes) to Tobu-Asakusa Station. SEVEN GARDEN is a one minute walk from the bus stop. Bus fare 210 JPY. ・By Train Take the JR Yamanote Line (anti-clockwise) from Tokyo Station to Kanda, and transfer to the Ginza Line to Asakusa. The hotel is a one minute walk from Exit 6 of Asakusa Station. Train fare 298 JPY [From Haneda Tokyo International Airport] Take the Keikyu Line Airport Express towards Imba Nihon-idai or Narita Airport and alight at Asakusa Station. 4-minute walk from Platform 3 Exit. Train fare 655 JPY
1-34-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Agora Place Asakusa Tokyo
Hotel Amanek Asakusa Ek...
BUNKA HOSTEL TOKYO
Grids Tokyo Asakusabash...
Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa
ICI HOTEL Asakusabashi
Hotel Wing Internationa...
HOTEL KEIHAN ASAKUSA
Richmond Hotel Asakusa
Hotel Villa Fontaine To...
Plat Hostel Keikyu Mino...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.