- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Shimane (Izumo, Tamatsukuri, Matsue)
- Kyokusui Garden, Hotel Gyokusen
曲水の庭 ホテル玉泉 Kyokusui Garden, Hotel Gyokusen
- Shimane > Matsue ・ Mihonoike ・ Tamatsukuri
- Tamatsukuri Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
In Shimane Prefecture the Tamazuru Onsen has been known since ancient times. Enjoy a step outside the every day when you enter our well lit garden and harmonious halls. The high-ranked Tokiwa-en, Shinwa-en are two popular Japanese-style rooms where you can relax and unwind. Presented with the motif of Izumo Myths, this can be seen in the hall and evokes a feeling of being somewhere truly different. After dining on dishes made with locally sourced ingredients, you can also enjoy Yumezou hot water at the public bath "Kobe Yuden." Relax your whole body with this open-style hot spring.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(4 reviews)
Kyokusui Garden, Hotel Gyokusen
53-2 Tamatsukuri, Tamayu Town, Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Dinner will be prepared in the dining venue Utage, in a private dining room. We have the ability to meet many of your needs with the 11 variously styled rooms!Read moreClose
Kobe Yuden, based on the Izumo myth, has a 350 tsubo area, capacity for 200 men and women, and an open-air bath. There is a natural stone "Koto no Yu" and an open feeling "Taka no Yu," and you can enjoy each large bath in the evening and morning. Iwao no yu Immerse yourself in a rocky vessel and enjoy the feel of a hot spring and a rocky surface. The bath where you can use natural beauty rock freely and feel a sense of openness which will heal your daily fatigue. Hinoki no yu Heal your mind and body! The persimmon that is used abundantly creates a calm and relaxing space, and the wind that blows through carries the scent of nature.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Enjoy the peaceful space of Japanese gardens and flowing water. Our gardens enjoy a new face with each season, always new and happy to greet our guests. Come and make your next unforgettable story! Lounge Please spend a relaxing time in the lobby lounge "Kusamei" where the beautiful garden opens in the whole area and "Tochi" which is healed by the flow of water. Also, at the lounge "Tochi" there is an event of a popular folk songs being performed every night.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotel for more details. There is an addition 150 JPY bath tax that will be asked for at check-in.Read moreClose
<Important> Notice of breakfast change: Currently, breakfast is served as a Japanese set meal, but we will be prepared as a buffet from breakfast on September 15 (Tue) (check-in on September 14). *In consideration of the situation, we may change to "Japanese set meal" without notice.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Customers coming by JR (Shinkansen · Limited Express Yakumo Transit) Okayama-Tamasuko Onsen 2 hours 30 minutes * About 5 minutes by car (taxi) from Tamasuka Onsen Station-Tamasen Once we get in touch, we will pick you up at Tamasuka Onsen Station. ● Microbus times: (15: 00-20: 00) * Taxis may be used outside the above hours. Customers coming by plane (JAL)-Izumo Airport * Communication bus (Airport → JR Matsue Station → Matsue Shinji Onsen Station) About 40 minutes to JR Matsue Station → From JR Matsue Station Change of bus (1,000 yen for adults to JR Matsue Station) * About 35 minutes by taxi from Izumo Airport (about 4,300 yen for small size)
53-2 Tamatsukuri, Tamayu Town, Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture