湖北ノ空、二人ノ宿 きひろ Kihiro
- Shiga > Nagahama
- Onoe Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
Hypochlorous acid is provided at the entrance. With your own container, you may bring some Hypochlorous acid with you.
An exclusive ryokan for two. Perfect for a couple, or mother and daughter. With a wonderful view of Lake Biwa, have a relaxing time of you two in a serene atmosphere. You can enjoy the beautifully arranged Japanese "Kaiseki" meals of local specialties in Kohoku region surrounded by Japan's biggest Lake Biwa, mountains and rivers.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(37 reviews)
313-13 Onoe, Kohoku-cho, Nagahama-shi, Shiga Prefecture [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant "Kisai-an" (Only for staying guest) We offer carefully prepared dishes using ingredients of Kohoku region. You can enjoy private meals viewing Lake Biwa in a half private room.Read moreClose
Kihiro no yu (public bath) use hot spring water of Onoe Onsen known for making your skin smooth. Also, you can have a luxurious time in 3 private baths. High quality "Sekkisei" lotion is available.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Cafe "Kihiro" Hours: 11:00-15:00 With open terrace and a Japanese atmosphere, enjoy delicious dishes and dessert feeling breeze of Lake Biwa. ・Guests who do not stay in the inn are also welcomed.Read moreClose
We offer spacious rooms and a relaxing time for two. Guest rooms are located on the 2nd floor so that you will have a spectacular view of Lake Biwa. Just relax with your precious in a private space.Read moreClose
Regarding groups: We accept no groups to produce a calm, relaxing atmosphere and memorial time for "two" guests. The meals are also served only for two. Sorry for the inconvenience.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
15 min car ride from JR Nagahama Station 10 min car ride from JR Takatsuki Station About 3 hours from Tokyo by JR trains.
313-13 Onoe, Kohoku-cho, Nagahama-shi, Shiga Prefecture
Regina Resort Biwako Na...
Hikone Castle Resort & Spa
Setre Marina Biwako
Lake Biwa Marriott Hote...
Lake Biwa Otsu Prince H...
Hotel New Omi
Royal Oak Hotel Spa & G...