Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
In Japan, comfort is pursued by the community and it is such factor which we wish to offer. Our bunk beds are compact in size but relaxing, and the food served by the izakaya(japanese bar)connected to the breeze outside is minimal yet healthy, and with such we wish for our guests to enjoy the code of our culture.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
BUNKA HOSTEL TOKYO
1-13-5 Asakusa, Daito-ku, Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
16:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
“Izakaya Bunka,” which faces sushi and streets, is a space where anyone, whether staying or not, can drop in casually, enjoy their time alone and enjoy a close connection. Here, we offer meals unique to izakaya Bunka, with a focus on sake. https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1311/A131102/13192437/ (Mon-Sat) breakfast 7: 00 ~ 10: 00 lunch 11: 30 ~ 14: 00 dinner 17: 00-23: 00 (LO.22: 30) (Sunday) breakfast 7: 00 ~ 10: 00 lunch 11: 30 ~ 14: 00 dinner 16: 00-21: 30 (LO.21: 00) Wednesday, breakfast and all-day cafe openRead moreClose
Each floor has a 24 hour shower booth. Equipped with shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Dryers are also available.Read moreClose
Other facility information
vending machine 1st floor Coin laundry 5th and 6th floor Common dining 7th floorRead moreClose
Q: Can you hold my luggage? A: Yes, we also accept courier service before arrival. Q: Can I mail my luggage to the hotel? A: We accept courier service before arrival. Q: When does the cancellation fee start? A: The cancellation policy will take 3 days before the stay date. No notice: 100% of the room rate 3 days before: 100% of room charge Q: Can I smoke inside the building? A: All non-smoking facilities and rooms are non-smoking. In addition, smoking is allowed only in the smoking space at the stairs on the 5th floor. Q: Is there a curfew at the hostel? A: There is no curfew. However, if you arrive after 23:00, please contact the hostel in advance.Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
A 5 minute walk from Tawaramachi station or Asakusa station, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line A 5 minute walk from Asakusa station, Metropolitan Subway Asakusa Line A 5 minute walk from Asakusa station, Tobu Railway A minute walk from Asakusa station, Tsukuba Express
1-13-5 Asakusa, Daito-ku, Tokyo
Richmond Hotel Premier ...
Hotel WBF Tokyo Asakusa
Hotel & Hostel SEVEN GA...
Hotel Amanek Asakusa Ek...
Hotel Wing Internationa...
HOTEL KEIHAN ASAKUSA
Dormy Inn Express Asakusa
Richmond Hotel Asakusa
Chashitsu Ryokan Asakusa
Onyado Nono Asakusa Nat...
HOTEL TAVINOS ASAKUSA
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.