- Shizuoka > Izu Nagaoka・Ohito・Yuzan
- Izu Nagaoka Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
*Keeping appropriate distance between tables in dining area *Limiting contact with guests during meal service *Simplifying guest room guidance.
Close to the land and sea, “Hachinobo” is in the rich land of Izu. We are proud of the Izu Nagaoka hot spring that has a gentle mellow touch. Both adults and children can relax. Enjoy meals pleasing to the eyes made with beautiful seasonal ingredients such as the freshly caught seafood from Numazu market. Why don’t you enjoy a relaxing time at Hachinobo? The meals, hot spring, and rich nature will bring warm hospitality to you and your loved ones.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(7 reviews)
1056-1 Nagaoka, Izunokuni city, Shizuoka [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:30 / 10:30
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
We provide breakfast and dinner at the dining venue.Read moreClose
The public bath on the top floor is in front of Genji mountain and it is a famous hot spring for its subtle and profound elegance where you can be united with seasonal nature. The springs hot water is said to bring longevity. Enjoy to your hearts content at Nagaoka hot spring. The private bath is an open-air bath where you can feel seasonal taste. Enjoy the good water source and hydrolysis from the hot spring with family and friends by viewing the scenery of Genji mountains. The scent of cypress and the comfortable breeze will guide your body and soul to a place of healing.Read moreClose
Other facility information
There are over 500 paintings and arts exhibited in the building. Foot bath “Deaino yu” is newly opened near the entrance. Anyone can enjoy it even if you are not staying at the hotel and of course for all guests. You might be able to meet new people and tourists there. We prepare big and small conference rooms depending on purpose and number of people for training, board meetings, or lectures. We can also prepare lunch so please do not hesitate to ask. There is an banquet hall with maximum capacity of 100 people. We accommodate Alumni associations, Year-end parties, New Year's parties, welcome parties, farewell parties and many other purposes. We welcome not only companies but for student training camps or others as well.Read moreClose
Pets are also family. We prepare a plan so that you can stay with your dog. You can spend time together in the room.Read moreClose
We require 150 yen for the bathing tax. Please let us know if you are bringing your dog. (It costs 2,160 yen for each dog as a sanitation expense) There is no equipment for dogs, so please bring anything you may require. Please keep the dog in a carry case or bag when you are bringing them to the banquet hall, lobby or public spaces. Please do not let their face come out or carry them in your arms.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Transfer at JR Mishima station, get off at Izu Hakone railway Izu Nagaoka station, 10 minutes by taxi or bus.
1056-1 Nagaoka, Izunokuni city, Shizuoka