大月ホテル和風館 Otsuki Hotel Wafukan
- Shizuoka > Atami
- Atami Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Loved since the year Taisho 14, "Otsuki Hotel Wafukan". Ever since their opening year, this hotel has kept important the concept of the 'Japanese mind'. The natural hot spring waters relax both body and mind. Please enjoy the famous hot waters of Atami in an open-air bath that uses wood from the precious 300-year-old "Koyamaki" trees. All of the rooms have been built with a large floorplan, so you can spend a relaxing time with groups and extended families. Please enjoy a relaxing trip to "Wafukan", where people's minds can come together. *Please inform us of any food allergies or dietary observations we need to observe on your behalf.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
Otsuki Hotel Wafukan
3-19 Higashikaigan-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
The hot spring at the Otsuki Hotel Wafukan, "Fujisawa Hot Spring", is a salt spring with sodium and calcium. As the water has a low alkaline pH of 8.0, the water feels soft and is effective at gently cleansing the skin. Moreover, the pleasing scent of the open air bath, made from 300 year old precious 'Koyamaki' trees, the pride of this hotel, relaxes you from the deepest parts of the mind. Covered by the surrounding trees, if you submerge yourself into the peacefully standing Koyamaki open air bath, you can forget the bustle of the city as the time passes slowly by. Boasting the most space in Atami, you can completely relax in the vast inner bath. Here you can stretch your legs and heal any exhaustion from your travels.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Karaoke Room "Yume" (open until 24:00) The Ohtsuki Hotel Wafukan also has a fully operational karaoke room. We recommend using this for an after party or with family, or for a gathering with friends. Convention Room This training and meeting facility hall, measuring 300m2 with a height of 3m, has dimmable lights with a brightness of 1,300 lux. Fully equipped with WiFi and the brightest available projector, with a brightness of 5,800 lumens. A stand-alone screen, measuring 150 inches is also available for use. Materials for meetings can also be provided.Read moreClose
From February 2019, Wi-Fi connection is available in all rooms.Read moreClose
A bathing tax of 150yen is not included in the price.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
[From Tokyo] JR Tokaido Bullet Train: Take the Kodama express train from Tokyo Station (Approx.50 minutes) to JR Atami Station. From JR Atami Station, take a taxi (approx. 5 minutes) or walk (approx. 12 minutes) [From Kansai/Nagoya] JR Tokaido Bullet Train: Take the Kodama express train from Nagoya Station (approx. 2 hours 5 minutes) to JR Atami Station. From JR Atami Station, take a taxi (approx. 5 minutes) or walk (approx. 12 minutes)
3-19 Higashikaigan-cho, Atami-shi, Shizuoka-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.