Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Notice from the hotel
Since it is a rental villa type inn with a maximum of 3 groups, other guests It seems that the involvement with the staff is less than that of hotels and inns.
Panoramic picture of Tsukahara plateau, Mt. Yufu and starry sky at night are impressive Special room: You will enjoy a private time relaxingly in a European style Japanese tradition with open-air bath. Japanese black cattle beef, both charcoal-grilled and Shabu-shabu are very popular.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(9 reviews)
Erina KUMAGAI BOKUJO
Oita Prefecture, Yufu City, Yufuin Town, Tsukahara 40-78 [View map]
check-in / check-out time
16:00 / 10:30
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Credit card payments are not accepted on-site at the accommodation
Number of guest rooms
cafe erina / Regular holiday) Every Friday and Saturday (irregular holidays) Business Hours) 12: 00-14: 30 (LO14: 00) There are also plenty of snacks such as day lunches and French toast as a dining space for guests. Charcoal-grilled building MOMO-chan / Regular holiday) Irregular holidays (reservation required) Business hours) 11: 30-21: 00 This is a charcoal grill dedicated building with a full glass view overlooking the plateau born on the east side of cafe erina. Depending on the meal content, it will be a dinner venue. It is also possible to bring in by paying 300 yen per person.Read moreClose
It is a bath with good quality water. (Please note that this is not a natural hot spring) Private open air bath Noshikanoyu: Private open air bath for guests only. Please make a reservation on the reservation board in advance. Alternatively, you can reserve it in advance when you make room reservation.Read moreClose
Other facility information
As there are no convenience stores around, it is recommended that food and drink be purchased in advanceRead moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Please contact us if check-in is past 18:00 We do not accept children. There is a possibility of road freezing in winter (November to March) due to snow. Please come with equipment such as chain carrying and studless winter tire. Pets are not allowed (if pets are found out, accommodation may be rejected) Local credit card are not accepted. An extra fee will be charged if you leave after the checkout time. It will be 500 yen per person every 30 minutes. One night of accommodation fee may be charged if you check out after 12:00.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
About 20 minutes by car from JR Kudai Main Line Yufuin Station
Oita Prefecture, Yufu City, Yufuin Town, Tsukahara 40-78