LUXURY和HOTEL 風の薫 Hotel Kazeno Kaori
- Shizuoka > Ito ・ Usami ・ Kawana
- Ito Onsen・Usami Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
Here you may enjoy the view of the ocean and listen to the sound of the waves while enjoying the luxurious standards offered by the hotel: this is Kaze no Kaori. We will offer you a welcome drink. All of the rooms have an open-air bath with an ocean view, so you will be able to relax fully. The magnificent view will make you forget your current concerns and worries completely. Please feel free to take a bath anytime! You can feel the wind and enjoy the hot water or just enjoy the horizon. The moment when the setting sun sets, the scenery of Sagami Bay becomes fantastic. We also have amenities to make your bath more enjoyable. The dinner is made from fresh ingredients from Izu and the menu is seasonal. Five different types of appetizers are also served as a part of the Japanese hospitality. For the breakfast, you can also try Japanese style grilled fish. You can also enjoy different types of rice. Please feel at ease here, perhaps with your significant other, enjoying the ocean view.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(304 reviews)
Hotel Kazeno Kaori
2 Chome-7-1 Arai, Itō-shi, Shizuoka-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
《Dining hall》 Enjoy Shiosai on the second floor where you can hear the waves crashing or the ninth floor restaurant, Sokai, that overlooks Sagaminada. ※ Dinner time (We have a two part system for seating convenience.) Part 1 5:00pm-6:50pm (end time) Part 2 7:20pm-9:10pm (end time) The all-you-can-drink course pleases the five senses with its use of fresh seafood and seasonal ingredients from the Izu and Ito area. ◆ Please fill in the desired time in the comments section when booking ◆ ※ Breakfast time: 7:30am-9:00am. We will ask for your preferred time at check-in.Read moreClose
<<Open air bath>> There are two reserved bathrooms (free of charge), "Kaze" and "Kaoru" on the 9th floor. "Kaze" is for up to 3 people while "Kaoru" is for up to 5 people. Everything you need for the bath will already be prepared for you so you do not need to bring anything with you. You can enjoy ocean view from both of these spas. <<Guest room bath>> You can enjoy the fresh outdoor bath which has the spectacular view of Sagami Nada with the scent of cypress for 24 hours at any time.Read moreClose
Other facility information
■Aesthetics Special treatment：120min/ 26,000JPY Aroma body： 90min 19,500JPY Facial treatment：60min 13,000JPY ※Please check our homepage for details http://www.cantic.jp/itoh/menu.html#standard ※Members in need for these services, please tell us in advance.Read moreClose
Questions from Kazeno Kaori * Please answer in the free comment section. ① Means of transportation ② Smoking or non-smoking room ③ Please select your preferred dinner time 【1 part 17:00～】 【2 part 19:20～】 ※ As there are limited seats, we will contact you if we can not meet your request. Thank you in advance for your understanding. ④ If you have allergies please inform us which person and the details. (Please understand that correspondence on this matter can not be done on the day )Read moreClose
・This plan does not include the bathing charge (150 JPY) <Regarding children reservations> ◼︎ Elementary school: 70％ of adult rate Please select elementary student ※Meals will be the same as adult's (Kid's plates are also available. If you are interested please inquire.) ◼ 3 years old ~ preschool: 40% of adult fee Please select 3 years old~ preschool. Meals will be a kid's plate. ◼︎ Toddler (under 3 years old): Complimentary Please select toddlerRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
【From the Tokyo area】 Tokyo Station -
- Ito Station (about 1 hour 40 minutes) Tokyo Station - - Atami Station - - Ito Station (about 1 hour 20 minutes) 【From the Nagoya area】 · Nagoya Station - - Atami Station - - Ito Station (about 2 hours 15 minutes) ※The inn is about 5 minutes from Ito Station by taxi, for around 1,000 yen. We will pay the taxi price from the station at the front desk in exchange for the receipt. (※We will consider it as a direct line from the station) Those returning the next day will be sent to Ito Station via our recommendation sightseeing spot, Shiofuki Park, at the scheduled times: 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm.
2 Chome-7-1 Arai, Itō-shi, Shizuoka-ken