花薫る宿 よし乃亭 Yoshino-tei
- Nagano > Iida / Tenkyubashi
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
All guests staying at the hotel are requested to measure their temperature at check-in. Valet service (customer's vehicle movement service) is temporarily suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please park yourself. Please refrain from sharing elevators as much as possible. Please use the non-contact bar for the elevator button. At the time of payment, we use a tray for cash and credit cards to avoid handing over. We will do our best to make our customers enjoy their travels with a little peace of mind, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
The view of Tenryu river and the southern Alps is our pride. On the day, see the Tenryu, on the night, see the night view of Iida city. We've prepared Shinshu local Japanese food. Please take a rest with your whole family. *Tenryu spring, calmly flowing Tenryu river water Four seasons of Yamato reflected on the spring water... When you rub the window of the grand bath hall, the view of Yamato is visible. Fantastic night view... *Healing space with full of hospitality Step one step to entrance, a space of healing appears. Elegantly choose one depends on your favorite. Rooms are prepared as 5 types, from special Japanese-style rooms to reasonable rooms. There is a room with a view of south Shinshu. *Dishes which are made with seasonal ingredients It is Shinshu taste, not only Japanese food also all kinds of dishes, which are unique. The dishes are served well-designed as French dishes... It has a good reputation including Shinshu special appetizer. Please choose whichever you want.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(4 reviews)
1815 Shimohisakata, Chikudaira, Iida-shi, Nagano-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the accommodation to ask for a detail of this part.Read moreClose
*Public bath and open-air bath On the day, see the Tenryu, on the night, see the night view of Iida city. Souther-Alps might be seen in winter! Look up the sky in the open-air bath, it feels like stars pouring down. Please enjoy "Toromi bath" to boil not only your body also heart. *Private bath There are 2 kinds of baths for families to enjoy, which are "Cherry blossom bath" and "Maple bath". Available time : 15:00 - 22:45 / 3,000 JPY per 45 minutes (excluding tax) Please reserve at the time of your check-in.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Lounge (with space for tea) Commissary Karaoke Dance hall Big and small conference rooms Taking care baggage for a while Parcel serviceRead moreClose
We are welcoming you to the name of the customer arriving at the welcome board next to the entrance. If you do not wish, please contact us in advance Peripheral information Heavens Sonohara (40 minutes by car)* (heaven's paradise, Japan's No. 1 starlit sky night tour) requires a specific date and reservations in advance. If you are a participant, please contact us as we will start dinner from 17:00. Due to the security of the hotel, if you participate in Part 2 of the Night Tour, please note that reservations cannot be made due to the return time being late at night. We can arrange boarding at a discount on the Tenryu boat ride (about 5 minutes by car) and the Tenryu line ride (about 20 minutes by car). Please feel free to ask the front desk Fruit picking (You can enjoy various fruit picking throughout the year) Cherry blossom spots Omiya cherry blossom trees, Asa no Sato stage cherry blossoms, Tenryukyo Sakura Kaido, etc. *A cherry blossom viewing bus is scheduled to run during the flowering season! * The service will be suspended in 2020. Autumn leaves hunting Tenryu Oku Mikawa National Park Tenryukyo (best time to see) Early to late November / Approximately 20 minutes by carRead moreClose
* A separate bath tax of 150 yen will be charged. * Please let us know your [phone number] that you can contact. * If you arrive after 18:00, please contact us. * The main building is non-smoking (there is a smoking area). * For security reasons, please refrain from going out or returning after check-in after 23:00. * [The paradise of the sky, Japan's number one starry sky night tour] requires a designated date and time and advance reservations, so please make your own arrangements. If you are a participant, please contact us as we will start dinner from 17:00. Please note that due to the security of the hotel, if you participate in the second part of the night tour, you will not be able to make a reservation because the return time will be midnight.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Get off at the nearby "Inayawata station". 5 minutes by taxi. *We provide pick-up service at JR Inayawata station. Please contact the hotel to reserve for this service (TEL : 0265-29-8130). After making the reservation of the pick-up service, please inform of your estimated arrival time in order to arrange the details for you.
1815 Shimohisakata, Chikudaira, Iida-shi, Nagano-ken