花薫る宿 よし乃亭 Yoshino-tei
- Nagano > Iida / Tenkyubashi
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
All guests staying at the hotel are requested to measure their temperature at check-in. Valet service (customer's vehicle movement service) is temporarily suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please park yourself. Please refrain from sharing elevators as much as possible. Please use the non-contact bar for the elevator button. At the time of payment, we use a tray for cash and credit cards to avoid handing over. We will do our best to make our customers enjoy their travels with a little peace of mind, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
The view of Tenryu river and the southern Alps is our pride. On the day, see the Tenryu, on the night, see the night view of Iida city. We've prepared Shinshu local Japanese food. Please take a rest with your whole family. *Tenryu spring, calmly flowing Tenryu river water Four seasons of Yamato reflected on the spring water... When you rub the window of the grand bath hall, the view of Yamato is visible. Fantastic night view... *Healing space with full of hospitality Step one step to entrance, a space of healing appears. Elegantly choose one depends on your favorite. Rooms are prepared as 5 types, from special Japanese-style rooms to reasonable rooms. There is a room with a view of south Shinshu. *Dishes which are made with seasonal ingredients It is Shinshu taste, not only Japanese food also all kinds of dishes, which are unique. The dishes are served well-designed as French dishes... It has a good reputation including Shinshu special appetizer. Please choose whichever you want.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
1815 Shimohisakata, Chikudaira, Iida-shi, Nagano-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Please contact the accommodation to ask for a detail of this part.Read moreClose
*Public bath and open-air bath On the day, see the Tenryu, on the night, see the night view of Iida city. Souther-Alps might be seen in winter! Look up the sky in the open-air bath, it feels like stars pouring down. Please enjoy "Toromi bath" to boil not only your body also heart. *Private bath There are 2 kinds of baths for families to enjoy, which are "Cherry blossom bath" and "Maple bath". Available time : 15:00 - 22:45 / 3,000 JPY per 45 minutes (excluding tax) Please reserve at the time of your check-in.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Lounge (with space for tea) Commissary Karaoke Dance hall Big and small conference rooms Taking care baggage for a while Parcel serviceRead moreClose
We are happy to display the name of the customer arriving at the entrance side welcome board. If you do not wish, please contact us in advance Surrounding information Heavens Sonohara (40 minutes by car)* (heaven's paradise, Japan's No. 1 starlit sky night tour) requires a specific date and reservation in advance, so please arrange your own participation. Participants will start dinner at 17:00 so please contact us Tenryu boat going down (about 5 minutes by car) and Tenryu line going down (about 20 minutes by car) discount can be arranged for boarding. Please feel free to contact the front desk Fruit picking (you can enjoy various fruit picking throughout the year) Cherry blossom spots Omiya cherry blossom trees, Asa no Sato Stage Cherry Blossoms, Tenryukyo Cherry Blossom Road, etc. *The service will be suspended in 2020. Autumn foliage hunting Tenryu Oku Mikawa Quasi-National Park Tenryukyo (best time) Early November-late November / 20 minutes by carRead moreClose
* A bathing tax of 150 yen will be charged separately. * Please let us know [phone number] that you can contact * Please contact us if you are arriving after 18:00. * The main building is entirely non-smoking (there is a smoking area) * For security reasons, please do not go out or return after check-in after 23:00. * [Tenku no Rakuen Japan's No. 1 Starry Night Tour] is designated by the date and time, so advance reservations are required. Participating customers will start dinner at 17:00. Please contact us.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
Get off at the nearby "Inayawata station". 5 minutes by taxi. ※We provide pick-up service at JR Inayawata station. Please contact the hotel to reserve for this service (TEL : 0265-29-8130). After making the reservation of the pick-up service, please inform of your estimated arrival time in order to arrange the details for you.
1815 Shimohisakata, Chikudaira, Iida-shi, Nagano-ken
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.