ザ・レイクスイート 湖の栖 The Lake Suite KO no SUMIKA
- Hokkaido > Toya
- Toyako Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Notice from the hotel
All members are required to show their ID when applying the GoTo campaign. Recently, multiple reservations with no intention of staying for the purpose of obtaining a regional common coupon have been confirmed, so we will cancel the reservation for which the following contents have been confirmed. ・ The postal code, address, and phone number are not entered correctly when applying for a reservation. ・ Reservation on the day of accommodation that states that telephone contact cannot be made on the day
"The LakeSuite" is one of the highest-class hotels, located on the serene and beautifully shining lake. You can enjoy the beautiful lake view in the lounge. We have 4 types, 80 rooms in total under the concept that a modern and relaxing atmosphere harmonized with the seasonal nature of Lake Toya. In the main guest room with open-air hot spring bath on the terrace, you can enjoy fresh hot spring water since we swap hot water every time new guests come. From the terrace, you will have a relaxing time feeling a fresh breeze with the lake view. During the Lake Toya long-term fireworks display, the terrace will be the perfect private seat.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(47 reviews)
The Lake Suite KO no SUMIKA
7-1 Toyakoonsen, Sobetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Restaurant "Shinrin Dining" Dining "The Toya"Read moreClose
8F Public bath "Kojo no Yu" Infinity open-air bathRead moreClose
Other facility information
8F public bath, lounge, shop, esthetic salon, fitness, and gym, cigarette bar, etc. * Hot spring, swimming pool (Water land), BAR and shop in the main building of the Toya Sun Palace Resort & Spa are also available.Read moreClose
Free shuttle bus service (Reservation required 8 days in advance) The free shuttle bus from Sapporo City is available. For a reservation, please fill out the information in the note section. The bus leave from: The back side of Hokkaido Bank (south side) - 4 Odorinishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City Reception at: B1F Hokkaido Bank Building, directly connected with Subway Odori Station.Read moreClose
Our staying plans are only for individual guests, not for travel agencies or land operators intended for reselling.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From Sapporo area: JR Sapporo → limited express train "Hokuto" → To Toya Station → Donan Bus bound for Higashi-machi Sun Palace → To "Higashi-machi Sun Palace" Bus Stop.
7-1 Toyakoonsen, Sobetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido