あうら橘 Aura Tachibana
- Kanagawa > Hakone
- Hakone Yumoto Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Buffect style service is replaced by set menu at dining areas.
- Capacity is limited in public bath areas.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
A 15-minute stroll from Hakone-Yumoto Station. Welcome to the modern Japanese resort ryokan of Aura Tachibana. The simple and casual atmosphere of the main building Mori no Tachi, and for those looking for a calm and luxurious stay, the annex Kaze no Tachi. Make what you want of your time in the contrasting spaces. Enjoy the ryokan's private baths after you've had your fill of their creative beppin cuisine. Soak in the baths with an open atmosphere as you admire the views of the Hakone Mountain Range. The nature of Hakone will envelop and sooth you, like a cradle.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that have achieved high customer satisfaction and that can be enjoyed casually.
Overall Rating(13 reviews)
574 Hakone-machi Yumoto, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa-ken [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Aura Tachibana's Beppin Cuisine Tachibana is the name of one of 2 types of citreae fruit that is native to Japan. From olden times, it's been said to have a scent that never fades, and has been revered as a sacred plant with everlasting and mysterious characteristics. The creative cuisine here uses Japanese cuisine as the basis, and is visually enjoyable as well as being delicious. With "sleek," "mysterious," "aroma" and "eternity" as influences, high-quality items is the main concept here. Enjoy Aura Tachibana's creative cuisine, which is gorgeous both on the inside and out.Read moreClose
The Hakone Mountain Range that spreads out before you is just like a painting. The open-air bath located on the terrace on the rooftop. The public bathing area with an indoor bath as well as an open-air bath. An extraordinary stay awaits at Aura Tachibana.Read moreClose
Other facility information
* We are very sorry, but "Cafe Bar Gloves" and "Nostalgic Bar Kumquat" are currently closed to prevent infection with the new coronavirus. Cafe bar "Glove" At cafe time, you can enjoy various coffee drinks using good quality beans. At bar time, you can also enjoy hard liquor such as hundreds of cocktails and single malt whiskey. Drinks are served on the on-site library terrace. (Forest Tate-2nd floor) [Business Hours] Cafe Style: 15: 00-17: 45, 7: 30-Checkout Bar Style: 20: 30-23: 00 (Last Order 22:30) "Nostalgic Bar Hime Tachibana" You can enjoy karaoke with a drink in the calm and nostalgic atmosphere of the store. It can also be used for the second party. [Business Hours] 20: 30-24: 00 (Last order 23:30)Read moreClose
Welcome drink of Aromatic Amanatsu Tea - it may not be available on certain days. Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, lobby, and cafe & bar. Wheelchair rental available, for use within the ryokan. Limited number available.Read moreClose
No smoking allowed in the guestrooms. There are smoking areas at the entrance, on the terrace on the second floor, and the rooftop terrace. Smoking allowed on the terrace of the DX Twin and Japanese-Western Style Rooms. Please inform the ryokan at least 3 days in advance of any allergies. Please state whether you are travelling by car or public transport on the day. Bathing tax of 150 JPY is required at the ryokan on arrival.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
5 minutes by shuttle bus from Hakone Yumoto Station 15 minutes on foot Free shuttle bus: Business hours 15: 00-17: 45 Please call when using the bus from Hakone Yumoto Station Ryokan shuttle paid bus: B course 10: 45-18: 45 Departs at 15 and 45 minutes every hour
574 Hakone-machi Yumoto, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa-ken
Hakone Hoshino Akari
Hakone Miyanoshita Kazan
Re Cove Hakone
Ryokan Nounou Hakone
Hakone Gora Shinzan
Bettei Koyoi The Hakone...
Suite Villa Hakone Gora
Centurion Hakone Bettei
Onsen Guesthouse Tsutaya