千年のしじま 月夜見の座 Tsukiyominoza
- Mie > Ise・Futami
- Shinmisato Onsen
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Contact-less check in/ in-room check in available
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
A forest wrapped in quiet air. “Tsukiyominoza” is nestled at the knee of Ise shrine. There are 6 houses with different motifs of the phases of the moon. Have a luxurious and relaxing moment by viewing the Japanese garden from each room. There is an open-air bath and indoor bathtub equipped in all rooms. Enjoy a private warm bath. Seasonal dishes made by the chef will decorate your table. Treat yourself together with your important person. Spend a special time here.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
Souchicho Ikenoue 1165-1, Ise city, Mie [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 12:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
There is no restaurant here.Read moreClose
Each of the 6 rooms have a different open-air bath equipped. Enjoy a luxurious moment while viewing rich nature. Your heart will be calmed by trees with different expressions in the morning and the night. Enjoy your favorite hot spring as we have equipped not only an open-air bath but also indoor bathtub. Our building bath carries hot water from the spring source close to the “Oise-san hot water” Sakakibara hot spring. Sakakibara hot spring is known to for its properties that promote beauty and smooth skin, the water is completely colorless and transparent.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Beauty and relaxation Open hours: 15:00-22:00 (Last entree 21:00) Reservation required. (Reservation on the day is available. )Read moreClose
15 minutes drive from Ise expressway Tamaki interchange, 10 minutes drive from Ise expressway Ise nishi interchange Nagoya: Walking: Transportation service avaliable to kintetsu Ujiyamada station. Reservation required (only within 13:30-19:00) By car: Get on Ise expressway via Higashi Meihan expressway. About 15 minutes from Tamaki interchange to the regular road. Osaka: By walking: Transportation service avaliable to Kintetsu Ujiyamada station. Reservation required (only within 13:30-19:00) By car: Get on Ise expressway via Higashi Meihan expressway. About 15 minutes from Tamaki interchange to the regular road.Read moreClose
Bathing tax (1 yen) is not included.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
(Pick up) Get off at Kintetsu Ujiyamada Station. Free transfer available. 13: 30-18: 00 (every hour, 30 minutes) * Reservation required (welcome home) Kintetsu Ujiyamada Station Ise Jingu Naiku Geku 3 flights from 10:00 to 11:00 and 12:00
Souchicho Ikenoue 1165-1, Ise city, Mie
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.