- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Hotel Sunosaki Kazenosho
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Dining options in room or private dining room available.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
How about a healing trip of nature at the southern tip of Minamiboso, living with and reading the wind? "Hotel Sunosaki Kazenosho" is a small accommodation consisting of 14 rooms. It stands as if facing the Sunosaki lighthouse which looks at the navigation of the ships. You may view the white lighthouse and the ships that sail to and fro the Pacific Ocean from the windows of the room. The sea breeze which caress your cheeks will bring forth the extraordinary. After savoring the bath feeling the rustle of the trees and waves, spoil your taste-buds with the fresh fish and shellfish of Boso. Your chat of the trip will liven with the kaiseki cuisine which you may experience the season brought by each dish.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective local regions and that are worth visiting despite the distance.
Overall Rating(8 reviews)
Hotel Sunosaki Kazenosho
198-1 Sunosaki, Tateyama-city, Chiba [View map]
check-in / check-out time
14:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
Private room restaurant "Nagi" "Nagi" is a private dining room with views of Uraga Suido and Susaki Lighthouse. We have 6 private rooms with wonderful views and modern Japanese interiors. Dinner / Breakfast Information on "Nagi" (prior reservation required) for in-room dining or private dining. Please note that the number of rooms available for private dining is limited and we may not be able to meet your request.Read moreClose
At the open air bath "Kaze no Sho", you may view the grand ocean of Sunosaki at the open veranda feeling the wind by the rustle of the trees and the waves. With the time of dinner as the mark where the men and the ladies are exchanged, you may experience both open air baths during your stay. Opening hours: 14:00-24:00 / 5:00-10:30 the next dayRead moreClose
Other facility information
Private treatment bath "Shiokaze" "Kaze" is a healing space most closest to the sea of kaze no sho. Spend a relaxing private time at the private space which facilitates 4 hot bathing facilities. *For children, it is required to be 13 years old or over to use *It will be 5000yen (tax not included) for use of 2 people with 1 term of 75 minutes Aroma room "Fuin" You may choose any menu you wish such as an aroma therapy which provides a mysterious power of energy and healing, reflexology which stimulates the back of the feet which is said to be the second heart, or facial beauty care which brings forth youthful and beautiful skin. *It will be under the reservation system in case of use of 2 people at the same time.Read moreClose
* The entire building will be non-smoking due to the full enforcement of the “Revised Health Promotion Act” whose main purpose is to prevent passive smoking. Therefore, the rooms are also non-smoking. When smoking, please use the designated smoking area.Read moreClose
* Bath tax (150 yen) is not included. * Children up to 2 years old will not be charged the accommodation fee. * Customers (from 2 people) who come by public institution will pick you up from the nearest Tateyama station. Reservations are required by the day before, so please contact us by phone or email.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
From JR Uchibo line Tateyama station, the JR bus bound for Nambo Paradise approx.30 minutes, get off the Sunosaki Todai-mae, and is a few walks away. *There is a shuttle service from Tateyama station (needs reservation) If coming by express bus: Tokyo station (Yaesu south exit)-Tateyama station *There is a shuttle service from Tateyama station (needs reservation)
198-1 Sunosaki, Tateyama-city, Chiba
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Hilton Tokyo Bay
Hotel New Otani Makuhari
Ryokusuitei Katsuura An...
Contact the Relux concierge
Relux concierges will help you with anything you need.Feel free to contact us.