- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Ginza・Nihonbashi・Tokyo Station Area
- Hotel Trusty Premier Nihonbashihamacho
ホテルトラスティプレミア日本橋浜町 Hotel Trusty Premier Nihonbashihamacho
- Tokyo > Tokyo ・ Kanda ・ Nihonbashi
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
1 minute walk from Hamamachi Station of Toei Shinjuku Line. Hotel Trusty Premier Nihonbashihamacho is located in a good location where you can easily go out anywhere in Tokyo, If you go through the entrance, you will feel a sense of openness and luxury. You will be thrilled about the dramatic time that will begin from here. All double and twin rooms have a space of at least 16.5 square meters. It is a spacious space where sunlight enters from the window. Whether watch the travelers coming and going in the cafe lounge or enjoy delicious food at a Teppanyaki restaurant, it will be a part of your memorable travel moments.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(11 reviews)
Hotel Trusty Premier Nihonbashihamacho
2-Chome 30-4 Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo, Tokyo [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 11:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
CAFE LOUNGE A cafe that can be enjoyed all day from breakfast to lunch and dinner. The open-air space that is integrated with the front lobby is open to the opposite cityscape of Nihonbashi Hamacho. It is designed based on the motif of a wine glass with chandelier and colorfulness. A variety of people gather here to create a dramatic time and a new story. Breakfast buffet: 2200 yen (excluding tax) Business hours: Breakfast 7: 00-10: 00 (L.O: 9:30), lunch 11: 30-14: 00, dinner 17: 30-23: 00 (L.O: 21:30, Last drink: 22:30) Garden Teppanyaki restaurant is located on the first floor. The heat and sound transmitted from the iron plate, together with the smell, the ingredients creates a pleasure to your eyes and palate. The Teppanyaki performance in front of your eyes is an entertainment that you can enjoy with all the five senses. Business hours Lunch 11:30-14:00, dinner 17:00-22:00 (L.O: 21:30)Read moreClose
Please contact the hotels/ryokans directly for more details.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Parking lot capacity: 26 No reservationRead moreClose
There are rooms for wheelchair using guests Please confirm directly with the property in order to use safely without inconvenience.Read moreClose
Please contact us if you will arrive later than check-in time. According to the regulations of Tokyo, the following accommodation tax will be charged separately per person per night. 10,000 yen to 14,999 yen of accommodation fee: 100 yen 15,000 yen accommodation fee and over : 200 yenRead moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
By Train 1 minute walk from Hamacho station A2 exit of Toei Shinjuku Line / Exit A3 or A4 at Ningchocho Station of Toei Asakusa Line and walk 7 minutes to Kiyosubashidori area By Bus Free touring shuttle bus "Metrolink Nihonbashi E line" Get on the bus from Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit, Get off at "Hamacho 2 chome Meijizamae" stop 8: 00-18: 00 on weekdays, 10: 00-20: 00 on weekends and holidays (except New Year's Day)
2-Chome 30-4 Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo, Tokyo