- Hotel, Ryokan Reservations TOP
- Okinawa (Ishigaki・Miyako・Irabu・Kumejima)
- Seven Colors Ishigakijima
Countermeasures for COVID-19
Hand sanitizer provided
Ensure Social Distancing
Guidelines for employees
Guidelines for guests
Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms
- Hand sanitizers are available in public areas
- High contact points (door handles, remote controls, tables, etc) in guest rooms are sanitized during room cleaning.
- High contact areas in publice spaces (elevator buttons, handrails, etc) are disinfected and maintained frequently.
- Guest rooms are ventilated before and after each guest use.
- Public areas are ventilated frequently.
- Ensure Social Distancing
- Social distancing is ensured by installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by changing restaurant layout or installing partition.
- Guidelines for employees
- Our staff conduct hand washing, gargling, and face mask application.
- Our staff undergoes daily health check.
- Guidelines for guests
- Wearing a face mask, hand washing, and gargling is required.
- To ensure safety of all guests and emplyees, please kindly be advised that guests who failed temperature checks may not be allowed to enter and stay at the property.
- Occupancy is modified to avoid high contact and remain social distancing.
Welcome to Seven Colors Ishigakijima, a resort of seven colors where you will be impressed by the beautiful sunset and the blueness of the sea and the ocean. If you drive the car to the opposite direction of the city from the Ishigaki airport, the Auberge will stand at a location looking over the ocean. There are 4 types of rooms, which are twin, condominium and family room. For dinner enjoy the homey cuisine which is also delightful to the eyes, perfect for an auberge in the southern islands. Please spend a luxurious time such as a time in the jacuzzi viewing the sunset and the Chura stars.
- Rooms (-)
- Plan (-)
Accommodations that represent their respective prefectures and that are worth visiting when you are in the area.
Overall Rating(3 reviews)
Seven Colors Ishigakijima
226-523 Hirakubo, Ishigaki-city, Okinawa [View map]
check-in / check-out time
15:00 / 10:00
CI/CO time may be different depending on plan.
Number of guest rooms
The hotel is an auberge of the southern island. A new luxury is born in Ishigakijima! Seven Colors Ishigakijima is a private auberge which is limited to 7 groups per day. It is of a private feeling that does not exist in large facilities, and we value the homey experience. You may view the wonderful landscape of the ocean front in the dining space. From the large panoramic windows, you may enjoy the luxurious scenery of 7 colors. Please enjoy the land of Ishigakijima, seasonal hospitality, delicious food, and great scenery. Information on the dinner of Seven Colors Ishigakijima At Ishigakijima there is the sea and the mountains where you may obtain various foods. There is the fresh seafood which the diver catches and the island vegetables, herbs and the aromatic fruits of the southern island which the farmers have grown. And such blessings of the sea and land are cooked by the chef, Kajiwara. He says that Ishigakijima is a "treasure house of attractive foods". He produces a creative French cuisine with his senses and techniques. The seasonal food produced in Ishigaki and Okinawa is selected bringing out the best of the ingredients. Enjoy with your five senses the season of Ishigakjima which shines on the plate. This is the new luxury of Ishigakijima. Please enjoy the grand nature of the southern island and the Ishigaki French cuisine of the local food, here at the Auberge of Seven Colors Ishigakijima.Read moreClose
All rooms facilitate an observatory jacuzzi and are ocean view All rooms have a view bath where there is a jacuzzi on the seaside of the room. You may enjoy the emerald green sea during the day and the red sun that sinks into the sea during the evening. You may view the starry sky such as the Milky Way and the shooting stars during the night. You may enjoy bath time with your family in the large sized bath tub. Reset your mind and body in the bubble bath which has a relaxing and massage effect. Enjoy a blissful resort bath time in the jacuzzi which as if it connects to the sea.Read moreClose
Other facility information
Information of the guestrooms The guestrooms 7 in total are spacious and are of ocean view enveloped by the radiant light of the paradise. There is a comfortable bed of SIMMONS and interior of Yaeyama design fit to the ladies taste and is a comfortable special room. The room without a television will fill the room with the sound of waves and 7 colors of the landscape that spread from the windows. You will feel the luxury of the grand nature of Ishigakijima even in the room. Escape from every day, forget time and enjoy the moment of your dreams. You may enjoy the special vacation of doing nothing.Read moreClose
A hideaway resort where there are only 7 rooms has been born! At Hirakubo of Ishigaki island, there is rich nature still left untouched. Seven Colors Ishigakijima which was born in 2017 is a natural style luxury resort, proud of the sea, sunset and night sky full of stars. Ishigakijima has been chosen as the No.1 place by astronomers as the place of the most beautiful starry sky. Our hotel is located where the light of the city does not reach and it can be said to be the best spot to observe the stars. You may savor the southern island resort where numerous and falling stars such as the Milky Way may be seen. The concept is a Churaumi resort where you may play with your five senses. Seven Colors is a relaxing resort where you may play with your five senses to the fullest. Free your five senses and experience the joy of being in touch with great nature. Seven Colors Ishigakijima has been born from the will to make a paradise where people will become happy and energized.Read moreClose
About the reservations of dinner The hotel is on Ishigaki island where there is the most nature, therefore there is no convenience store nor a restaurant nearby. Due to the condition of the location, booking of a plan where there are 2 meals included (dinner, breakfast included) is recommended for a comfortable stay. Please book the plan with 2 meals or reserve meals by phone beforehand. *For the reservation of meals, due to the condition of purchase, please reserve 2 days before your stay.Read moreClose
- Bath tax
- Children allowed
- Room service
- Transportation service
- Parking area
- Hot spring
- Fresh hot spring
- Room with outdoor spa
- Public spa
- Private spa
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Esthe/Spa facility
- Fitness facility
- Barrier free
- 5 min walk from station
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in room
- Dinner in room
- Open air bath
- Night view
- Ocean view
The accommodation features are general descriptions of the facility. The amenities and breadth of service will differ between each accommodation. For details, please confirm directly with the accommodation.
Access by public transportation.
1) Taxi Approx.30 minutes 2) Public transportation Public bus from the Ishigaki airport Painu island (Azama bus) Approx.50 minutes *You get on and get off the bus freely, therefore when you get on, please tell the driver that you will get off at "Seven Colors which is at ahead of Hirakubo bus stop". *There are only 2-3 services a day of the public bus. Please confirm the operation schedule beforehand.
226-523 Hirakubo, Ishigaki-city, Okinawa